• Synths will take over

I've realized that more and more synths are attacking settlements more than we can save them. The Commonwealth is in deep need of help from someone specifically coming from Vault 111. "Have you seen my son Shaun?" This wanderer has been given many unrelated tasks and receiving little information about his/her son. Piper, if you're reading this, I need you to give me some stimpacks and a fatman.

• Its ruining our social lives!

More and more people are falling victim to technology.
    What ever happened to going to there house to see how they are or to see if they are home all this social media eg Facebook, snap chat all these networks etc to contact on and stay in touch with. I believe this is why peoples friendships are falling apart and everyone is fighting a lot more 'cause of something they seen on facebook. No one talks things through anymore it all turns violent.
    I'm not saying ban the internet or interactive website like Facebook and stuff I'm just saying that I think people have forgotten the good old days when you could walk down the road to your mates place to see if they're home now everyone realises on where the post their statuses from. Its kind of sad really....

• Its harming us

I understand that phones is helpful in our daily lives for communication, but how often do you see a person texting while driving, texting while walking or constantly uploading pictures on instagram. Its terrible! Its ok to do it sometimes, but not Every. Single. Bit. Of. The Day. People are getting sucked in the the internet life and its bad for us, for our health, well being, interacting for other people and the way our brain works! I'm a social media user but I do think that people should spend a lot less time on it. Calling on someone on a phone is not social media, it is a way of communicating, instagram, twitter, facebook etc also is, but in a more addictive and more harmful way.

• Deathclaws kill synths

Why do you tell lies about synths? They are gentle humanoid robots that only feel lost in a world of destruction. They are not trying to kill us. The only thing that wants to kill us is the albino deathclaw! So don't accuse them of being evil because Nick Valentine will hear about this. Oh and your son shaun is dead.

• It helps us to study for exams like I should be doing now.

Ok, I will admit that it can change our lives, however, it can help us as well. If we didn't have phones and someone had an accident, and we are too far away from the nearest hospital, how would we get them there for further treatment? And help us to study? We, and I hate to admit this, but we need it. Ok, I will say this but if we look to much at our screens, we won't know that someone we love so much has passed on. But yet again, we need it. What would we do without it. Would we turn into caveman and be like Attila the Hun.

• Technology enhances our social lives

I do not believe that technology detracts from our social lives, on the contrary, I believe it enhances them. For example, before telephones, it was impossible to call someone to see if the person is home, so getting together was more difficult. Communication was much more restricted before the Internet.

• Technology amplifies social life

Saying things like social media ruin social lives is like saying telephones or any method of communication beyond two people talking next to each other is ruining social lives. Social lives are simply more integrated and more available for viewing by others now due to technology, and this is not entirely bad.