• Technology is taking over.

Technology is the main issue here. If people could easily not use technology as some of you may think, then I wouldn't be seeing people TEXTING each other when they are RIGHT NEXT TO EACH OTHER. A very good book to look at to prove this is Feed. Feed is about a society where people have a technological thing in their head that shows them tv, texts people at their own thought, or even showing you ads without you even doing a thing. Go to this link if you want to check it out: http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=Feed

• Technology is taking over

As much as we may be the problem, technology is more of the main issue. Even though we may need them to talk to others who are far away, we over use this. I have seen people TEXTING the person who is right next to them. If people could easily choose when to use technology like myself because I didn't grow up with a lot of technology, They would just as easily talk to the person next to them. Technology Is also taking over our jobs and our minds. We can barely fight back. We just do whatever technology wants us to. If you want even more proof, read FEED. Its a good book about a society where everyone (or mostly everyone has a feed [technological development]) that can easily text a person from your thoughts or even show you ads without you even doing a thing and everyone is much more stupid, because they can also easily have it tell them what things are without actually knowing what it is, just like how if most people don't know things they will Google it

• We are too dependent on tech

We use technology for everything. I wouldn't be saying this without the internet, much less the computer. The greatest astronomers in history used what they learned about constellations, math, and physics to study the universe. You know what we use? Computers, calculators, any device that does the math for us. Yes, technology has it's benefits but look at the long term effects: the human race is growing stupid with each generation.

• Humans are obsolete

Not only is technology taking over the personal life of people all over the world it is taking over many jobs of hard working people. Factories have been beta testing new machines that has human like movements and they have been proven to be more functional than human workers and also cheaper in the long run. Given this information in 10-15 years humans will barely be needed in the workplace.

• It is taking over

You see technology everywhere and technology is going to increase in the future more and more. Technology maybe helping but the new bionic body that replaces body id so not cool is say that technology is increasing so much that you don't even relies what you are trusting on! Technology is surly taking over

• Of course it takes over!

Pardon me for my headline, but come on. I my self can't live with out my phone and I pick it up to check the social medias whenever I get bored. I see this everyday. It IS a problem because we can't control it anymore. I believe it's a bad habit.

• Technology takes over our lives

Tech is everywhere we use it everyday traffic lights, cars, phones, the coffee machines, bikes, tv's, even just a simple door. Anything that moves in a certain way that is convenient is a part of technology. And all most all ways it helps us do something quicker and do it easier

• Technology takes over lives

The more advanced we get in technology the lazier people become. More and more children would rather stay inside and play video games than go outside to play. Our communication is getting to the point where people barley have face to face conversations without being distracted by an electronic device.

• Robots Eventually Do Menial Tasks

Technology is taking over our lives--everyone has a cell phone that can look up information on the Internet. Cars are becoming more and more automated. Tablet computers are everywhere. Eventually, robots will do menial tasks such as taking out the garbage, cleaning toilets and taking tickets at toll booths. The more automated we become, the more technology takes over our lives both now and in the future.

• Hi bob me

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhqygyuuqyuvdvdgdvshh baby i want u to make me a sb hb dh h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h

• No ya numpties

Of course it isn't, people often fixate on the idea that technology is taking over our lives however without technology our lives would be taken over by other things. Technology is a prevailing thing in the modern world however it isn't taking over our lives. Technology is key to life

• People are the problem

It is NOT technology that is the problem, WE are the problem. We can decide whether or not technology should be in our lives. YOU can decide how much time you want to spend on technology. WE also created technology in the first place. We have just grown overly dependent on it. We can decide whether we want to check our smartphones, check emails, messages, watch tv, play videogames, etc. WE have the control over technology and how much it should or shouldn't be a part of our lives.

• Some Are Tech Obsessed

In some cases I do believe we are seeing technology taking over our lives. I think many people ca not imagine being without their cell phone or tablet, which is a problem because these items never truly allow a person to relax and enjoy life. I think this problem is worse for some people.

• Gooz gooz gooz

Minecraaft -_- :) ljoiyuyfghv ifjansjk fjowinkl jofdlkm io ion ioewnf v vjkf kn jf jkj f jf vjkaonvfj k kfjanevojridf n j;gjikvf nvjrkniejrgnrjkebjkkfd jfnvionsgivnrdjkgnjkr rngndlkgnjrkdngjkdg r vridjglrnfjkdrngjk dkjngjnlinjnjk dngndjkgnjkdngjk dingdngjknjek ingkdnjkgjdngnjdk jdngjkndjkgndknkgndkjng djkngjkdnjgndjkngjkngjg djgndjkngkjngkjnjngngdngd jkngngngngjngdnv rjkngdngjrnjd v jgnd v vrjk jkd bkr kr r r r r r r r rk r

• Gooz gooz gooz

• Technology helps autism

I believe that as an autistic person, and a vegan who enjoys a good meme, it is imperative that we have technology to stimulate my condition. Technology has proved that memes can impact the way autistic people interact with others of our kind. The memes simply promote our way of life and help vegans like me to tell people we're vegans.

• It is taking over the world

Since technology the world has been lazy such as not using maps any more or / and / but using their own technology and / or device such as an i phone or i pad and also every one is always on their device or playing pokemon go so it is taking over the world

• We have a choice

Hf yhg h hhg h h h h h hhhhh h h h 2 22 2 2 2 22 2 2 2 22 22 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 22 2 2 22 2 2 2 22 2 22 22 222 2 2 2

• What is the best form of suicide?

YEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYE
    Men arent needed in the world and should go slit their wrists until they cannot take it anymore and they die lololololol Wanna buy some loom bands ayyyy i got some dank memes in the car if any of you young whippersnappers are interested in it lolo lolo lele

• I want a no strings attached relationship

I have autism hahahahahI have autism hahahahahI have autism hahahahahI have autism hahahahahI have autism hahahahahI have autism hahahahahI have autism hahahahahI have autism hahahahahI have autism hahahahahI have autism hahahahahI have autism hahahahahI have autism hahahahahI have autism hahahahahI have autism hahahahahI have autism hahahahahI have autism hahahahahI have autism hahahahahI have autism hahahahahI have autism hahahahahI have autism hahahahahI have autism hahahahahI have autism hahahahahI have autism hahahahahI have autism hahahahahI have autism hahahahahI have autism hahahahahI have autism hahahahahI have autism hahahahahI have autism hahahahahI have autism hahahahah