• Technology is taking over.

Technology is the main issue here. If people could easily not use technology as some of you may think, then I wouldn't be seeing people TEXTING each other when they are RIGHT NEXT TO EACH OTHER. A very good book to look at to prove this is Feed. Feed is about a society where people have a technological thing in their head that shows them tv, texts people at their own thought, or even showing you ads without you even doing a thing. Go to this link if you want to check it out: http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=Feed

• Technology is taking over

As much as we may be the problem, technology is more of the main issue. Even though we may need them to talk to others who are far away, we over use this. I have seen people TEXTING the person who is right next to them. If people could easily choose when to use technology like myself because I didn't grow up with a lot of technology, They would just as easily talk to the person next to them. Technology Is also taking over our jobs and our minds. We can barely fight back. We just do whatever technology wants us to. If you want even more proof, read FEED. Its a good book about a society where everyone (or mostly everyone has a feed [technological development]) that can easily text a person from your thoughts or even show you ads without you even doing a thing and everyone is much more stupid, because they can also easily have it tell them what things are without actually knowing what it is, just like how if most people don't know things they will Google it

• We are too dependent on tech

We use technology for everything. I wouldn't be saying this without the internet, much less the computer. The greatest astronomers in history used what they learned about constellations, math, and physics to study the universe. You know what we use? Computers, calculators, any device that does the math for us. Yes, technology has it's benefits but look at the long term effects: the human race is growing stupid with each generation.

• Humans are obsolete

Not only is technology taking over the personal life of people all over the world it is taking over many jobs of hard working people. Factories have been beta testing new machines that has human like movements and they have been proven to be more functional than human workers and also cheaper in the long run. Given this information in 10-15 years humans will barely be needed in the workplace.

• It is taking over

You see technology everywhere and technology is going to increase in the future more and more. Technology maybe helping but the new bionic body that replaces body id so not cool is say that technology is increasing so much that you don't even relies what you are trusting on! Technology is surly taking over

• Of course it takes over!

Pardon me for my headline, but come on. I my self can't live with out my phone and I pick it up to check the social medias whenever I get bored. I see this everyday. It IS a problem because we can't control it anymore. I believe it's a bad habit.

• Technology takes over our lives

Tech is everywhere we use it everyday traffic lights, cars, phones, the coffee machines, bikes, tv's, even just a simple door. Anything that moves in a certain way that is convenient is a part of technology. And all most all ways it helps us do something quicker and do it easier

• Technology takes over lives

The more advanced we get in technology the lazier people become. More and more children would rather stay inside and play video games than go outside to play. Our communication is getting to the point where people barley have face to face conversations without being distracted by an electronic device.

• Robots Eventually Do Menial Tasks

Technology is taking over our lives--everyone has a cell phone that can look up information on the Internet. Cars are becoming more and more automated. Tablet computers are everywhere. Eventually, robots will do menial tasks such as taking out the garbage, cleaning toilets and taking tickets at toll booths. The more automated we become, the more technology takes over our lives both now and in the future.

• Technology taking over

Technology is taking over the world because people nowadays are focusing too much one devices and phones and stuff. Soon, People will forget everything and always stick their faces in screens. People doesn't communicate either, They use we chat and stuff. No one is actually communicating face to face anymore.

• Practicality over anything

Technology I personally think is at a point where it's actually beneficial, it's helping people do things indepently and its current execution I believe is finally done right, Google assistant I'd say is the best example, simply use it here and there it starts giving you helpful stuff like the traffic and weather yet if we don't need that it's happily sitting on a home screen out of the way. And tbh there is definitely a point where it does get silly but all I would do in that situation is take a step back and ask myself "is this actually going to be any help to me in my day to day life?" Most of the time the answer is yes but it always varies on what I'm doing, I'm keeping all of these questions in my mind when I'm downsizing my tech like cutting down from my laptop to my tablet. Not only is it more portable but it's much more eco friendly etc

• No ya numpties

Of course it isn't, people often fixate on the idea that technology is taking over our lives however without technology our lives would be taken over by other things. Technology is a prevailing thing in the modern world however it isn't taking over our lives. Technology is key to life

• People are the problem

It is NOT technology that is the problem, WE are the problem. We can decide whether or not technology should be in our lives. YOU can decide how much time you want to spend on technology. WE also created technology in the first place. We have just grown overly dependent on it. We can decide whether we want to check our smartphones, check emails, messages, watch tv, play videogames, etc. WE have the control over technology and how much it should or shouldn't be a part of our lives.

• Some Are Tech Obsessed

In some cases I do believe we are seeing technology taking over our lives. I think many people ca not imagine being without their cell phone or tablet, which is a problem because these items never truly allow a person to relax and enjoy life. I think this problem is worse for some people.

• Technology is our tool

Humans still have control over technology and we use them as tools in our lives. Without the use of technology, Our lives wouldn't be the same without technology. Technology helps us achieve work done faster but in the best quality possible. Technology wouldn't be anything without humans as they programmed technology. However, Unless the Terminator comes along, We will be okay. . . :)

• Calling and information

The internet has not taken over our lives. The reason why I think like this is because we have to use internet. For example, we have to call to people a lot of times and get information in google, and Yahoo. If we don't get information then we can't do a lot of things. That is why I think the internet has not taken over our lives.

• No, kys you frickers

I play roblox and minecraft on a daily basis and my mom keeps yelling at me saying that i have bad grades because of my xbox 360 and my windows 7 computer. I always say kys and continue to play roblox with my online gf that i got on hypixel.

• Its just modern society

Communications Assignment 1
    ITC: Me vs. My Nan
    My grandmother, Sally was born and raised in a small Donegal village called Ardara, she is the eldest of six children and grew up working on a farm. Safe to say me and her have very different up bringing's. When it comes to the modern age, my grandmother is more than clueless in regards to technology, the woman can barely turn up the volume on a sky remote. Despite turning 70 in 2018, my nanny in attempts to keep up to date with her children and many grandchildren, owns a smartphone.
    I basically live on my smartphone it's like my whole life is contained in this one device, if it were stolen or if it broke I would practically be lost. My nan however uses it for what its intended for, to make calls; she also loves a game of solitaire.
    I went to London with my nanny for my 18th birthday last year and it became extremely apparent to me just how different our day to day lives are when it comes to technology. We got a bus to the airport beforehand we talked about what we would spend the 4-hour journey doing, she said she was going to read her new book, to which I said I was going to do the same. The catch however was my nanny pulled out a block of a book, at least 400 pages, and I pulled my kindle out of my bag. My nan was very amused by the idea of not just one book per kindle but the fact I had 15 books on the one device.
    When we were trying to navigate our way to the hotel in Paddington, my nanny pulled out a flip-out mega map of London, a map which she had creatively had covered in red marks and pin pointed for 'convenience'. I then opened my Google maps app and got 3 different routes immediately. Again, absolutely aghast by the simplicity of technology my nanny had an abundance of questions, queries and concerns, as if my phone was going to take us to a murderous dungeon and not the 4-star hotel we'd booked.
    Just recently I helped my grandmother put up the Christmas decorations (a solid 3 weeks after Christmas). She asked me to go up to the attic and handed me a brick of a flashlight. This flashlight was dim and easily the size of my head. I told her I didn’t need it, to which she was very concerned and explained how dark it was up there, I simply said I obviously understood her concern for the dark but I could use my phones built in flashlight because it was, brighter, smaller and easier to handle. My nan was yet again taken aback by the convivence of my phone and she was absolutely astounded when I showed her that she, in fact could also use a flash light on her phone.

• Who doesn't like a good meme?

As an avid meme collector I believe we need more technology in our lives. Recently I showed my mother my meme collection that I had acquired over many years of searching, bribing and bargaining. She told me to get a job and kicked me out of the house. This is a good example of how technology promotes well being and social behavior.

If anyone wants some fidget spinner memes hmu

• Gooz gooz gooz

Minecraaft -_- :) ljoiyuyfghv ifjansjk fjowinkl jofdlkm io ion ioewnf v vjkf kn jf jkj f jf vjkaonvfj k kfjanevojridf n j;gjikvf nvjrkniejrgnrjkebjkkfd jfnvionsgivnrdjkgnjkr rngndlkgnjrkdngjkdg r vridjglrnfjkdrngjk dkjngjnlinjnjk dngndjkgnjkdngjk dingdngjknjek ingkdnjkgjdngnjdk jdngjkndjkgndknkgndkjng djkngjkdnjgndjkngjkngjg djgndjkngkjngkjnjngngdngd jkngngngngjngdnv rjkngdngjrnjd v jgnd v vrjk jkd bkr kr r r r r r r r rk r