• He's told everyone...Even myself.

He called me and said that HE WAS A ZODIAC KILLER

it was so scary i couldnt breath and then he said that he was a sniper outside my house and so i closed the blinds it was freaky ha ha. Anyways so yea share your experienves w/ me bro

• Yes he is

Ted Cruz
    ed Cruz
    d Cruz
    Cruz
    ruz
    uz
    z
    zo
    zod
    zodi
    zodia
    zodiac
    zodiac k
    zodiac ki
    zodiac kil
    zodiac kill
    zodiac kille
    zodiac killer
    ted cruz is the zodiac killer this evidence is irrefutable and there is no other side to this argument because its very true

• Yes he is

Dsfs f 2 2 2 222 2 2 2 2 22222222 2 2 2222dsfs f 2 2 2 222 2 2 2 2 22222222 2 2 2222dsfs f 2 2 2 222 2 2 2 2 22222222 2 2 2222dsfs f 2 2 2 222 2 2 2 2 22222222 2 2 2222dsfs f 2 2 2 222 2 2 2 2 22222222 2 2 2222dsfs f 2 2 2 222 2 2 2 2 22222222 2 2 2222

• Lol lol lol

Lol lol lollol lol lollol lol lollol lol lollol lol lollol lol lollol lol lollol lol lollol lol lollol lol lollol lol lollol lol lollol lol lollol lol lollol lol lollol lol lollol lol lollol lol lollol lol lollol lol lollol lol lollol lol lollol lol lollol lol lollol lol lol

• Mmhmm um yep

Irrefutable proof that he is the zodiac killer! He admitted to it in 3 separate occasions! Legalize memes 2016! Irrefutable proof that he is the zodiac killer! He admitted to it in 3 separate occasions! Legalize memes 2016! Irrefutable proof that he is the zodiac killer! He admitted to it in 3 separate occasions! Legalize memes 2016!

• I agree with you

I i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i
    i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i
    i i i i i i i i i i i i i i
    i i i i i i i i i i i i i
    i i i i i i i i i i i i
    i i i i i i i i i i i
    i i i i i i i i i i
    i i i i i i i i i
    i i i i i i i i
    i i i i i i i
    i i i i i i
    i i i i i
    i i i i
    i i i
    i i
    i

• Duh duh duh

Duh; zoDIAC CONFIRMEDDDDD 360 NOSCOPE HIM OUT OF THIS COUNTRYY Y Y Y Y Y Y 1! ! ! !11 ! 1! ! ! ! ! 1

LEGALIZE MEMES 2016! ! ! !! ! !! ! ! ! !! ! !!!! !! ! ! !!V!B ! ! ! ! !

• Ted Is zodiac

Ted Cruz is obviously the zodiac killer. He just oozes zodiacness. Obviously, with the slew of murders he's committed on the way to attempting to seize control of our wonderful country, he is irrefutably the zodiac killer. He will attempt to enthrall the country under his over lording zodiac control.

• He really is

I saw it, he was outside my window he is still outside my window :( I don't want to die papi pls save me e.E :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

• He really is

• No he is not

What even is this XD

- Ted Cruz was born in 1970 and the Zodiac Killer began to kill in the 1960's
    - Ted Cruz was born in Canada while the killings took place in California
    - Ted Cruz has never admitted that he is the Zodiac Killer so the opinion of milesk12 (I can tell its a joke) is incorrect.

In reality, it is impossible for Ted Cruz to be the Zodiac Killer based on the information that has been presented above.

The guy who made this was looking for attention so I would suggest not responding and I took the time to respond to this because I have nothing better to do.

Have a good day my friends.