• Teen Titans was what superhero shows should be.

Teen Titans was much better than Teen Titans Go. It is understandable that Teen Titans Go was made to "Represent what the Titans did while not saving the world", and is bent towards younger audiences, but it completely changes the Titan's characters. The kids watching it will grow up thinking the Titans are lazy, selfish maniacs (I'm looking at you, Beast boy). The show is no longer the smallest bit serious.

In Season 2, Episode 10, the Titans host a slumber party to get rid of Cyborg's FEAR OF THE DARK. Are you kidding me?!?! In Season 2, Episode 18, The Titans teach Robin the "magic of the bathroom". This one is filled with potty humor and "pee pee dances".

Speaking of song montages, Titans Go seems to have a "silly song montages every episode. Is this normal?!?!

The show also has a lot of inaccuracies. In multiple episodes, Cyborg loves 80's shows and makes references, while the Titans don't follow. Well, in the comics/ Teen Titans, he is acknowledged as the youngest Titan. So, either the other Titans would understand and laugh at his jokes, or Cyborg wouldn't know those references at all. In Teen Titans Go, Starfire is kinda too... "stupid" and naïve to know anything that's going on, so she doesn't know Robin likes her, thinks there is a second Christmas, and is willing to marry a pot of chili.

In conclusion, the Titans and their show have significantly changes from a great show to a ridiculous kiddy cartoon. Rest in peace Teen Titans. You will be missed. Greatly.

• Teen Titans go is cute, but nothing compared to the original

Let's face it. If you like shows that go absolutely nowhere plot wise, you'll love teen titans go. It's cute, yet super annoying. The original had a plot and character development and everything seemed so real. You don't get that with TTG. It feels fake and rather unreal. That's it.

• Give Me Back The Classic!

I do now a days watch Tean Titans Go! But I do agree that the classic was better because of the following reasons:

1. It had a lot more drama. Teen Titans was a very serious show, especially robin. But not THAT serious. There was a joke every so often. But it was so much more touching!

2. Teen Titans aimed to about 12 and up, but now Teen Titans Go! Can be watched by 5 YEAR OLDS. WTF CARTOON NETWORK.

3. Robin liked Starfire and still does in Teen Titans Go!, but in Teen Titans Go!, Starfire dosent like him at all! Wth happend to Robin x Starfire! #RobinxStarfireForever

• Give Me Back The Classic!

• Because teen titans go is grbage

It doesn't appeal yo the old fan it has no story to fallow it makes me want to throw up makes the old characters look stupid it is just meaningless no old fan could or would watch it if forced to this is how i feel about the show and why i hate it

• Remember the CLASSICS!!!

Though Teen Titans Go isn't the worst "modern" cartoon it SUCKS. I'm all for funny moments if it has a balance of story and like able characters but Teen Titans Go has none of that. It talks about stuff like the wonders of the bathroom, how great pizza is, and that's some of the slightly less ridiculous plots of this show! This show is probably aimed for the younger Cartoon Network fans. Six and up kind of thing. I wouldn't hate the remake if I didn't The original so much. I just don't get it. They had the original cast, why didn't they just make another season it was such a sad last episode for the original. Original however, had charming humor, likable characters, and most of all wonderful story plots in fact! Some of the best episodes of the remake were freaking copy's of the original. It was because they were so excellent in the first place. Any ways Cartoon Network had decent shows like fosters home of imaginary friends, ed ed and eddy all ready but then Teen Titans came out of no where and it's a show I can enjoy at a really young age and at my current age. Remember Trouble in Tokyo, The end, or even just apprentice part two. It got three Annie rewards for a reason though. Beast boy was annoying but love able, Cyborg was hilarious and immature. Raven is a mix of a Emo and a over powered demon. Robin just wow he is so serous when he has to be, lazy when he wants to be. Slade Wilson or Deathstroke is the perfect villian for the series. He is intelligent, dark, mischievous, and so intemidenting. Anyways all the way through the show was fantastic and I hope will be remembered as a Cartoon Network master piece.

• Teen Titans Go is a bastardization of the original Teen Titans

Go! Is awful because it locks each character into their stereotype and doesn't give any of the characters any depth. There are no story arcs in the new version and something about not having a life outside their costumes. They need to stop trying to act like Ren & Stimpy and start acting like the super heroes they are. I get the Chibi characters as they look more cartoony, but for the love of pete, give them depth and story arcs.

• Teen Titans>Teen Titans Go!

Teen Titans Go! Represents how horrible our generation is today. Some technology and new things crafted are amazing, but in cartoons, it represents how our cartoons are for dim-wits. Teen Titans had better humor and better depth in the workings of the characters and story line. Comparing the two cartoons Teen Titans had exactly 100% in RottenTomatoes, but Teen Titans Go!, that trash has a 47%. Comparing the characters between the two shows Teen Titans beats all Teen Titans Go! Throws at the original Teen Titans. Heck, even the characters in Teen Titans Go! Admitted the original Teen Titans were cool and better than themselves right now. And if the Teen Titans were to be forgotten, why is it that Teen Titans Go! Uses some animations from the original Teen Titans for episodes. Loved Slade's role in Teen Titans, but Teen Titans Go! Made Slade like a fool in Teen Titans Go! Teen Titans season 6 is a go for approval, but Cartoon Network and Boomerang should make Teen Titans Go! To the trash!

• I find it sad that some people say no

I will say in short that teen titans go has lost the magic and morals of the original show. Teen titans teaches important lessons and has deep morals and stories for all of its characters. I understand that teen titans go is supposed to be sort of an "abridged" version of the show but it failed to bring to life all of the amazing things about teen titans

• Teen titans go

Teen titans go is much better cause it has more fun things than teen titans for eg:in one part of teen titans Robin takes
    His mask of to show his identity and nothing really happens
    But in teen titans go he took his mask of and his face completely changed +Ravan is much better cause she uses
    Magic more often,OK all the time,but in teen titans she doesn't use magic that often please correct me if I'm wrong!😉

• Teen Titans Go

Teen Titans SUCK!!!!! Teen Titans Go is better because the animation is better.Here are reasons why Teen Titans Go is Better Than Teen Titans.1.Robin actually shows his feelings. 2.Raven actually feels more about her emotions. 3.Raven and Beast Boy Love Each Other. 4.Starfire is actually pretty cause in Teen Titans,She was VERY UGLY!!!!!!. 5.Terra is a bitch and she gets defeated. 6.It's funnier. And 7.It's more interesting.So Teen Titans Go is way better!!!!!!!

• Teen titans go is way better

Is teen titans better than teen titans go? No! Teen titans go is better than the old boring one .One teen titans go is 110% better its funny and I loved it I like the episode where raven took off her cloak haha lady legasus what people make today is not what people used to make so sit down and shutup if you dont like it

• It is not funnier than Teen Titans Go! And it lacks brightness in the show.

I've watched an episode of Teen Titans and I only gave a few chuckles here and there. Teen Titans Go! Made me laugh so much. It is more bright and fun and who cares if it is not as mature as the last one, it is way better! Not to mention it is the perfect length of 11 minutes rather than 22 minutes.

• Move on, Teen Titans is gone and Teen Titans Go is for a new generation.

I think people need to just move on from Teen Titans. That series finished more than seven years ago. Don't you think people should move on? Also what else is there to explore in the old series? People hate letting go of things, especially when they end because that means they have to face the fact that many things end in life and are out of our control. But the original show had a fine ending, so why bring it back? Teen Titans Go is the new face of comedy for kids, it's willing to be something different. It's willing to try out whacky, often insane things. And when it gets the laughs, it gets them loud. It shows more interesting characters in funny often bizarre scenarios and isn't afraid to go to some pretty dark places in it's humour. I'm in my twenties, and some of the stuff that show does is more funny to me now than Family Guy or South Park has been in years. If it's not your type of thing, go away. But it keeps people's eyes glued and coming back for more. It's raunchy and risqué and isn't afraid of offending people. So people. Will you just grow up yourselves and let Teen Titans, go? Embrace the change and watch Teen Titans Go!

• Let Go of your angst and enjoy the new show as it is not trying to be like the original.

I get it, people hate to see beloved franchises change from what they once adored. Life moves on and new generations grow up and can appreciate Go without the burden of being tied to the past. I have a sense of humour so I enjoy the new show and find the style very fitting.

• It is not.

While Teen Titans is a very good show, we should not be comparing the two as comparables whereby sides need to be taken. It is not two different visions of the same show. Instead, it is two different versions. One for children say 8 and under in the case of Teen Titans Go, and 8 and older for Teen Titans. Me being a parent of an under 8 year old boy, I love the Go versions. The humor and references to shows and songs from my adolescence is phenomenal.

• Teen titans go is much better than teen titans

Teen titans go is a more modern styled show with a more of a sarcastic comedy theme which kids seem to enjoy. It's characters have a much more understandable attitude and the characters designs are improved as well. Although the show doesn't teach kids aby lessons, it does show them the value of friendship that is kept within the heart. That is why I would prefer teen titans go over teen titans