• Its a huge problem

Teen suicide is a huge issue. Some people like to say that its the kids fault that they didn't have to do it, they're just selfish. We underestimate the power of our minds and our mind can convince us to do anything, I've seen it all first hand and have stopped many suicides, most of them being my close friends. Its not the kids fault, the depression didn't come from out of nowhere, its society and other peoples fault for putting the thought of "I'm not good enough" inside their head. Maybe we should teach our society and teens the most that it doesn't make them a better person to hurt other people mentally or physically down to the point where the victim believes that the only way to end the pain is to end a life. "Suicide doesn't end the pain, it ends the chances of things getting better"

• As a 39 time survivor (which sucks still here darn it)

I think i can speak for my group when i say there's no other way to escape the torment and torture. It never ends it only gets harder from here on out. Allot of my friends have either survived or are going through this and its painful to watch. Suicide is a way to leave this corrupt world behind. I didn't chose to live here why should i have to stay?

• But it is still a problem

There's always been people committing suicide.

We need to teach our kids to put their own life first! People who put their own lives first will never commit suicide. Teach kids it doesn't matter if other people love you, LIVE. It doesn't matter if you are a good person, LIVE. First things first and that's staying alive.