• Kids watch far too much television.

Kids watch murders and violence on television very frequently this desensitizes them to violence and our schools are being filled with more and more violent students every year.

Even kids shows and family shows often show children who speak rudely to adults and kids do copy this behavior.

If you think people don't copy behavior from televisions remember all the times when you or someone else has said a line from a TV show to be funny, or said it the way an actor says it.

Our brain remembers we see on TV in the same way that it remembers real events. To our subconscious minds everything we saw on TV we saw for real.

• TV is bad for children

It is our common psychology to imitate things. Our brain always finds shortcuts to problems and tries to imitate others. The TV programs are structured in a manner of 7 minutes show and 2 minutes advertisement-break. This makes our brain adopt the "7 minute concentration and then 2 minute rest." This hampers the concentration power of our brain.
    Besides, TV shows off too much of erotic love scenes as well as extraordinary courage. This affects the youths and they try to imitate them.

• Hfdjdsfvs dfjdfjdskfkjds fsdkljfkjsdhfjkds fsd jhjhg j

Jhjcv fjshdjkshjf sdfjkhdsjkfh sdfhkjsdhfkjds fjsdh fjksdhf jksdh fjksd fj hdsjkfh dsjf hsdjkhf jsdk hfjd hfjkds hfjksd hfkjsd hfjkdsh kjfh sdjkf hsdkjfhdkjs hfkjj hjhjfdhgjkfdhg df ghfkjdgh fdhg fdjkghfdgh fdd jdhfjfhjkdsfds ff fhjdf jkdhfjsdhf jksdf df hsdjf hsd fdsjhfjdsh fdfjds fjsdhf jk hls sd fsdh f fhl dsfjf sdf hfsdhfjdhkj hfkjfkj fk fk

• 3hrhoeytg98ewy5;hfkjk.Uhgwhjh.Kjfkfhtrrutjtirjt t uruiut

U4htn hyht8 y y8yh yhuhgghg88g y57y 4thtu t g g t7g97tgt8 gigtiutg g gg yrht y hyyttruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu utrytut7yt t 8htgb g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g 8 h kf54httv jdnbrfnh jdnfnf uu u

• Kids are not getting enough exercise when they are watching television.

Kids watch up to 35 hours a week, and the metabolism rate of people watching tv is less than that of a sleeping person. Television has a lot of ads that are about food, usually unhealthy food. If people do this, the only other important thing in their life would be sleep.

• Television is bad for kids age 8 to 16

I positively think it is, because kids do get bad influence from gadgets like violent channels because believe it or not lots of little kids as they get older they start getting teached by it instead of educational things and you may not agree but I think to that to is good is just that some parents are very lazy and just let their kids learn all these things that will do them bad in life so parents should punish their children and let them be more careful.

• TV is bad for children

It is bad for eyes because are eyes get dried up when we see to much of TV . Eyes get dried up because in the TV there is to much of light so our eyes get effected and also sometimes we listen to music on the TV very loudly so our ears also get effected that is why TV is bad for children

• TV is bad for children

• TV is bad for children

• TV is bad for children

• Ybukgjhghjghjhjgb. Boughs s s. S s s

Fghjfbjvvhvvssd d d. S d d s s s s s s so. S s s s s s. D d. A s d s s s s s s s. S s s s d. W a a. W e d d. D d d d d. D d d d. D d d d d

• Ef vvnufenefvefv fveefv efvveffvfv

Oheruhbfahuiegfhjagfuhbajraendbubdsjvhfhzjdscbnahgfudsbvuzdfgjbfuygdfgnsfgzhdfugusdzbukzdgfhgfiusyfgjdhbvudkfguydfzbvuzdfgy mheauwfzds jbdfuyaef iguae hsvnS ydfgv uvndfz ua kjbd bufuhfuyafuwy8husbsdvufduh gvdi iu fd igh ih u g ifdhg fh g f ugu gudf hgu fh h h hhfhfhfhfhf hf hf hf hf hf hf hfhfh fhh fhf hf hf hf hf hf hf hf hf hf hf hf hf f fh f f

• TV shouldn't be banned cause it can give info

TV isn't a bad influence cause it can teach u a lot about life and about what is going on in the real world. A lot of shows can teach u kindness and goodness and happiness but others maybe not. Just don't watch trash on tv. TV should not be banned

• Movies having violent scenes are for entertainment

Crimes are happening in our society and we should be aware about that as every coin has a positive and a negative face.But the main thing is that it depends on the viewers thought.VIOLENT MOVIES ALSO CARRY GOOD MESSAGE FOR OTTHERS FOR THEM TO LEARN AND TO TEACH OTHERS.AND THATS ALL!!!!!!!!!

• Not at all!! It has a major importance in our life

First of all, who does not watch TV? Everyone does. And is everyone spoiled? Obviously not!!

To those who say that our eyes are damaged because of it:
    It is not TV that damages their eyes, but they themselves. They come and sit near TV, which has light, and they want to watch it by pressurizing their eyes! TV does not tells them that hey come sit near me it does not calls the kids but the kids come themselves!!
    To those who say that it spoils us:
    How can it spoil us? The shows that kids watch are always under the supervision of parents and if not than the kid is grown up and can understand what to watch and how to take it in your life. If no supervision of patent and the kid is small, then parents fault, a small child must be told what yo watch and what not. The cartoon shows that we cannot survive without, motivate us. It gives inspiration to do something and our favourite characters reccomend us to save nature and take care of traffic rules and all through commercials.
    TV is also a source of entertainment which is necessary to be calm and happy.
    That's all

P.S. I'm a kid who watches tv, is twelve years old and IS NOT SPOILED. Refer to the text above. No internet help. And my time pass is creativity which is motivated to me by TELEVISION.

• Absolutely not harmful!

In today's generation,tv is one of the important gadgets which helps children learn new things.Though there are some shows which can give a bad influence on the children,but in that case the parents should take the responsibility.For instance parents should encourage children in watching discovery channel and so on and news channels so dat kids may know about the reality of life.

• I don't think

That tv is a bad influence on kids. Yes it may have bad parts of violence but I watch a lot of national geographic and I don't think it has bad parts. Other channels like animal planet, discovery etc are good.
    Ther are other channels too.
    I'm done
    I'm too lazy to type more than this.
    BROFIST

• Imagination is the key

Many of the t.v. shows help kids see the reality of life like a show called boy meets world it shows the views a liitle boy be savage aka Cory attests growing up and facing the obstacles in life. The little kid shows Dora, Henry hugglemonster, mickey mouse, peg plus cat etc help with the basics needed for school I believe tv is not a bad influence

• Imagination is the key

• Absolutely, positively not!

I know that when I allow my kids to watch sports, it makes them want to go outside and get active. I would rather see my child healthy than make him/her not watch it because of some violence or a few bad words, that I trust will slip his mind.