• Yes, people don't need television.

The time spent watching television can easily be replaced by more productive activities. There are so many activities that will have a longer lasting benefit than sitting in front of the tube. You can improve your education, increase your income and lead an overall more productive life when television is replaced with other activities.

• Dementia T V or Development for short

Since Trump got the Presidency, l've not watched tv. More physical space in my studio and way more time to make art. My power bill is down, my mind more alert - why waste time with endless reruns of Hogan's Heroes and so called experts who were predicting Hillary to win...Total waste of every human emotion. TV is ok for dementia patients but fails every other test.

• People have to get away from the realm of King Telly

People are not aware of the harm TV is releasing upon them. They can read books, plays, magazines, and newspapers. Although a good TV program has a lot of things to offer, but you are not aware of TV programs schedule. You may turn it on and it has an amusing documentary show about how dolphins can communicate under the water. Or you may face with a TV series telling the story of some walking deads who'd been killed by some walking, alive human beings. TV is good but not for filling your day schedule. The less you sit near the TV, the more you can get most of it.

• The sad truth

It is for entertaining
    Makes you sit around and unmotivates you
    If you are watching a cooking show doesn’t want to make you cook
    Most movies and shows don’t depict a true picture of today’s society so people think nothing of it
    If you watch Twilight you won’t want to bite someone's neck
    A study by Montreal University proved that watching TV makes you less social, less intelligent, give you less chance of succeeding in Maths and physical activities and make you lose brain cells
    Most people who watch excessive tv have a miserable life and are never motivated to do something
    You can’t get the time back
    Takes away from important tasks
    Never ending, keeps drawing you back to watch
    Changes your personality
    Affects children’s brain development
    Slows down brain activity
    Doesn’t give across a message
    Linked with lower life satisfaction
    Impairs your mental ability according to the University of California
    Rubs off negative behaviour
    Costs money for the TV, power and sometimes provider unless freeview
    Can be replaced with more productive things

• The sad truth

It is for entertaining
    You can’t get the time back
    Takes away from important tasks
    Changes your personality
    Affects children’s brain development
    Slows down brain activity
    Doesn’t give across a message
    Linked with lower life satisfaction
    Rubs off negative behaviour

• EnderGuard1 sez yes...

Yes, I don't watch ANY TV! And look at all the time I have! I don't have enough words so im gunna write random letters bjhdgsdghdh dfh hdshs dshsdfhd sd fddshfhdfh fdhsdfhsdfh dsffhdfhf f f f f f f f f f fg g g g g g g g g yeah!

• Almost all things in the tv is lies

Don't fill up your life with full of lies. Frist of all be true to your self. Life is too short.. You don't have enough time get the full out of your life if you watch tv. Believe me life is the most incridible thing in this world. Don't make easy other people's life worth except your loved ones.

• Almost all things in the tv is lies

• Lame and lame

Lame people's only use television L A M E L A M E L AM MM UK IT MGFBJ FULLY KUYGH HYDON UINM KKH HJTBK HJKG IN I MUCH HJKG,N KJHJKHJN BYGU HUHIHHG HIGH GGUHV JGGUJ BYGU BYGU UBUU H H UVUV U Y U Y U U UH UH H UH G Y I I Y U UH KJHJKHJN Y Y YOU I UK YOU IN

• A life of Nihilism

I wasted my teens and 20's chasing after mindless tv shows. Now at 30 I feel as if I have woken up to get the realization of my time on this earth this too short to subscribe to this form of nihilism. Now I spend my time reading incredible stories, work on the hobbies I have always found interesting but never got around to it because I was worried I would miss my shows and learning something new. I now understand the "boring adults" who used to tell me to stop wasting my life on tv. When I have children I hope to show them a life that is more enriching than to spend days and time watching commercialized and conscience lowering filth. That the tricky part-approaching children to appreciate it without seeming like a nagging old person.

• Everybody has a TV

No, everybody has one, and everybody uses it. If you don't sit with your family on a Saturday night watching TV then there's something wrong with you. If your saying that you've have never seen a film or TV show then you're lying. Everybody on the yes side probably spends their time playing scrabble each night. Step into the 21st century.

• You can't say that relaxation is a waste of time.

I have a really fat friend, he is overweight eats too much and most of all waste's his time watching television. Though you can't say that Tv in general is Time spent wasted because it isn't. Why is enjoying myself seen as unproductive? I don't watch much tv because most of the time it is just rubbish but when i do it is for the educational, physical and emotional benefits that we can't just sweep over and label as a waste.

• Most of the time

It's great when you can just relax and enjoy the greatness of what it is and the benefits of using the television but too much time on it is too much time on it and sometimes some people just need to get up and stretch their legs and exercise more

• I can learn more by watching then reading, We should control what we watch,

More history is needed, I am talking true history, And more information. On health, From the government, Not from big. Health company's, selling products for commercial gain, Somebody knows something more then they are telling us, it takes 20 years to find out the truth before we hear about it, The more I read, the more I wonder why the people in charge, take charge, and inform the general public,

• No it is not

No because television is very helpful and can come to be a very helpful source such as reporting news and what occurs daily in the world that surrounds us and bad things do happen daily and people need to know what happens as they live in it as well it can effect.

• No it is not

• It's so stupid. It's for for freaking idiots

Poop poop opp u u uu u u uiu u u u u uu u u uu uu u u u u u uu u uu uu u u u u u uu u su u sus us us su us us us su su sus u su sus sus us sus us sus su su su u s us us us uus us su su us us us us sus us su s

• No it's not

Watching television is not a waste of time, as long as you enjoy it and don’t let it control you. Because I believed that time spent enjoying is never wasted.
    First of all, everyone needs entertainment in their life, there’s nothing wrong with people who watch television to entertain themselves. We just have different ways to get entertainment and relaxation, like people who read books to relax usually won’t be told that reading books is a waste of time, but why watching television is a waste of time we’re like other people in this world just we want to get some entertainment.
    Television is not only entertaining people, it’s also a good way to learn new things and get the news all over the world. For instance, there are some educational programs like documentaries and cooking shows we can learn new things from them if we are not just watching programs like reality TV shows or talent shows. A good television can give you a new perspective on the world.

• Moderation is key

Its not a waste of time if you can control it. Its like you are an alcoholic the moment you feel that you should cut down. Same with TV. If you feel that you are watching it too much, then cut down a bit. No need to blame the activity. Change your behaviour towards it. Control it and dont let it control you. As someone said - Time spent enjoying is never wasted.

• Engine of Transhumanism

TV has proven to be a major factor in promoting civil rights for blacks, women, gays, and others. It accomplishes this by humanizing the experiences of people whose genders, ethnicities, or lifestyles we deem "different" from our own, therefore eroding our existing stereotypes. We have become more tolerant of diversity.