• Let me clear things up

I think the Ford GT is a nice car, I'm not all about it. But it's pretty cool. The 2016 GT should deserve to have a high price tag; The reason is, many Supercar producers like Koenigsegg, Lamborghini, Ferrari, McLaren, and more have over $100,000 at the least. Not to mention the upcoming Xbox One game, "Forza Motorsport 6" has the new Supercar's appearance in it. That should add a price on it, yeah? And one more thing which was what brought me here... The picture is a Hennessey Venom F5, so many update that somehow because it may be a bit confusing for some.

• Yes, it is.

An ultralight carbon-fiber constructed car designed to race at LeMans is definitely worth 140k+. Just as with the original GT, this one will dominate races and scare the living daylights out of Ferraris.

By the way, the car in the picture is a Hennessy Venom F5, not the new Ford GT. Just pointing that out.

• If I was rich I'd buy

If I was rich I'd buy. That is one of the the nicest cars I have ever seen. If I had 140k I'd buy it for sure. The only problem is, I'm not anywhere close to rich, so that is a problem. If I saw it on the road though I'd take a pic of it.

Posted by: J5
  • 2016 Ford GT Bling

The 2016 Ford GT is worth $140,000 if you can fathom spending that much money on a vehicle. The 2016 Ford GT has a twin-turbo 3.5-liter V-6 engine which has capabilities of 600 horsepower. The only issues with the 2016 Ford GT is that it does not offer a hybrid model. In today's world we need cleaner transportation.

• The car is highlighted in Forza Motorsport 6.

Not only the car is in Forza Motorsport 6 the car is sleek and awesome.The car is very luxury and the headlights are HID headlamps.I would do some customization to car to make it look much better.IT IS EPIC! I would buy 10 of these cars!This car should be worth $140,000.

• Ford GT is underrated

Ford has rarely made high end cars and the Ford GT is special enough to warrant the price. Even if you compared it to its European sport car counterparts, the Ford GT is still a value for what you're getting. Just because US customers aren't used to these cars, doesn't mean they don't have high value.

• American Super-Car Killer.

The 2016 Ford GT is completely worth the amount of 140K. A light aluminum and carbon fiber body, with it's rear bearing Eco-boost V-6 engine that has roughly 600 horsepower? The interior is just as classy with full and bare carbon fiber dashes and racing seats. Ford doesn't stop there and has sleek and exciting dash panels and even bears fierce looking LED headlights!

• Not at all

Absolutely not. Never. Ford isn't worth a single penny let alone 140,000 dollars. Ford isn't even worth my big toenail, or even a clipping off of it. Do you know how much money you end up spending to keep a Ford fixed up? Plus we don't really need any more sports cars on the road with the way people can't drive in normal cars.