• People waste a lot of money on pointless junk.

In this day and age we throw our money at the stupidest things. There is no need to purchase a 24 carat gold leaf enrobed Kit Kat bar. That is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard of. If you actually buy something like that then you need your head examined.

• No, I do not think that the 24-karat gold leaf-enrobed Kit Kat bar is worth buying.

No, I do not think that the 24-karat gold leaf-enrobed Kit Kat bar is worth buying because it is a waste of money and serves no practical purpose. Instead of buying the Kit Kat bar, people should spend money on other things such as cars, clothes or jewelry or donate money to philanthropic organizations.

• The 24-Karat Gold Leaf-Enrobed Kit Kat Bar Is Not Worth a Cent

The 24-karat gold leaf-enrobed kit kat bar is not worth any price. This bar is an extravagance and is only worth something to those with enough money to throw away on this nonsensical buy. Considering the bad economy, this buy is not worth another thought unless one is made of money. Even then it is a stretch.

• It's another example of idiocy

What possible reason would one need for a 24 karat gold leaf-enrolled kit Kay bar? I've got the answer for you...none. If you have that kind of disposable income donate to a good charity or better yet find someone who is struggling and help them. Trust me there are many around you who are barely making ends meet. That would be a better use of your time and money.