Is the ACA unpopular because it is misunderstood?

Asked by: EatBed
  • The Affordable Care Act is unpopular because it is misunderstood.

Yes, the Affordable Care Act is unpopular because it is misunderstood because people think that it is socialized medicine and it is not. Some people think that it is socialized medicine. This is wrong. It is not socialized medicine. Another segment wanted single payer and did not get it. These people's frustration is justified.

• Maybe or Maybe not

In recent days I have wondered the corners of this global internet, searching for truth, wondering if truth was useless and understanding that taco's far outstrip hot dogs. I walked and found myself in the Vatican, the pope and I talked and we came to conclusion that indeed Detroit needs a Robocop statue if it is to survive. I left the Vatican to find my home, I settled in America and found myself in the middle of two fences, hogs and sparrows were foaming at the mouth on either side, restrained only by God. The hogs squealed "Repeal ACA! It's what the American people want!" The sparrows screamed, "Never! It's what the American people want!"
    I face palmed myself so hard I was knocked unconscious. I woke up to find myself lying on a cloud with a dirty hippy sitting next to me, his pungent odor forcing me to projectile vomit and in turn destroy the city of St. Louis. He said his name was Jesus. I asked Jesus, "Why do they say they represent the American people when the American people is clearly playing a prank on them? Why else would they both think they represent the same person?" Jesus smiled and like any hippy, smiled smugly. "Duddee, it's because they didn't elect Ron Paul!" He said with a smile so smug the sun projectile vomited and blew up the moon. Then the Earth died. The end.