Is the Affordable Care Act legal and constitutional?

• Yes, the ACA is legal and constitutional.

The legality and constitutionality of the Affordable Care Act (commonly referred to as Obamacare, but more simply stated as ACA) are clear. The ACA was passed by both houses of congress, therefore it is legal. The ACA has not yet been ruled unconstitutional by the Supreme Court, therefore it is constitutional. Since the definitions of the words legal and constitutional are very straightforward, and the ACA currently meets both definitions.

• Perfectly legal and perfectly constitutional

The Affordable Care Act is not putting any excess burden on those who do not have health insurance, rather it is an act of providing much needed health insurance and a step closer to making it a fundamental right of American citizens rather than a privilege. Everybody should have the right to health insurance.

• It is legall

People need to move on. This issue has been beaten to death. The Affordable Care Act comes to the same conclusion every time. People do not have to like it, but the Supreme Court did rule the law constitutional. All the critics of the bill never offered anything in place of the bill, or anything better than the bill. Get over it, this is what we have now.

• Yes it is found to be

The Affordable Care Act is legal and constitutional. It does not take away any individual's basic rights. All because something is legal and constitutional though doesn't make it right. I think the challenge or the legality of the Act was simply being used as a means to make it go away.

• Yes, the Affordable Care Act is legal.

Yes, I think that the Affordable Care Act is legal and constitutional. I do not see anything wrong with the policy. I also think that its principles and ideology makes it constitutional. I think that it is something that will be beneficial for the people of the United States of America.