Is the agriculture industry in America overly regulated by administrative laws?

• Yes, very much so.

Unlike any other country in the world, America is capable and is producing a very high volume of corn each and every year.This corn production out weighs that of any other country.The corn can be used in everything from food to bio fuels.However, due to overly regulated admin laws the bio fuels are not allowed in the public to be mass marketed and other products that would replace dependency are not allowed to be mass made.

• No, it is not.

I do not think that the agriculture industry in America is overly regulated. I just think it is regulated poorly by FDA. I think the subsidies are going to the wrong places. For example, farmers are encouraged and even paid to grow more corn, but there is almost no emphasis on greens and fruits.

• No, the agriculture industry is not overly regulated.

I do not think that the agriculture industry in America is overly regulated by the administrative laws. I think that the agriculture industry is something that needs to be watched closely and regulated by the government because it concerns food sources for the American people. That is why I do not see a problem with the laws.

• No It's Not

I do not believe the agriculture industry in America is overly regulated by administrative laws. This industry had changed quite a bit and has come under the primary controls of corporations. For this reason, I have to believe that these regulations have been implemented for good reason and I am not going to assume that they are there for no reason.