• I think while it is unrecognized the American Dream still exists.

The American Dream has over the years reached an almost mythological view, something like America is the great equalizer for everybody. That is not how the Dream works anymore. Today with more job competition and fewer jobs people have to work harder to earn money and get jobs. This means that not everybody will be equal because inevitably people will be lazy and under qualified

• The American Dream will never die

America America America America America America America America America America America America America America America America America America America America America America America America America America America America America America America America America America America America America America America America America America America America America America America America America America America America America America America America America America America America America America America America America America America America America America America America America America America America America America America America America America America America America America America America America America America America America America America America America America America America America America America America America America America America America America America America

• The American Dream will never die

• The American Dream will never die

• Aaa aaa aaa

A
    A
    A
    A
    A
    A
    A
    A
    A
    A
    A
    A
    A
    A
    A
    A
    A
    A
    A
    A
    A
    A
    A
    A
    A

A
    A
    Aa
    A
    A
    A
    A
    A
    A
    A
    A
    A
    A
    A
    A
    A
    A
    Aa
    A
    A
    A
    A
    A
    A
    A
    AAa
    A
    Aa

Ana
    A

• Aaa aaa aaa

A
    A
    A
    A
    A
    A
    A
    A
    A
    A
    A
    A
    A
    A
    A
    A
    A
    A
    A
    A
    A
    A
    A
    A
    A

A
    A
    Aa
    A
    A
    A
    A
    A
    A
    A
    A
    A
    A
    A
    A
    A
    A
    Aa
    A
    A
    A
    A
    A
    A
    A
    AAa
    A
    Aa

Ana
    A

• It is not alive

This is our topic in school debate. There to many reasons to prove the dead of it. No body can give an evidence to prove it. Also american dream is not a real thing like a pencil. You can not see or taste it. A a a a a a

• It is not alive

• It is not alive

• No one Knows what the American Dream is anymore... :(:(:(

Nobody cares about this so called "Dream" anymore. They don't even try achieve it. You can only achieve this dream if u r rich/famous. Or if u have a good enough, or sad enough story to get a little piece of recognition. So nobody knows what the American Dream is anymore, but I do. And I plan on achieving it.

• American dream is alive!

The idea of the American dream is in the second sentence of the declaration of Independence which states that "all men are created equal" and "life, liberty, & the pursuit of happiness" which anyone has the possibility of reaching their own goals..... American dream still exist, the American Dream isn’t dead—seven out of 10 Americans still believe in the concept.

• The American Dream is alive!!

The American Dream is alive, I believe that the things that people go through make the them stronger and it makes them want to make their circumstances better than they are or their parents, I do not believe that the American Dream is dead. I believe that is is very much alive and obtainable.

• G g g g

I i i i i i t t t t t t i i i i s s s s n n n n n n o o o o o o t t t t t t daed deaddaed dead dea dea dead dead dead deav s s s

• The american dream is just taking a nap!

No, opportunities are every where you just have to find them and work your ass off. Many people think the american dream is about having lots of things. I believe the american dream is more than that. It's Reaching a state of mind that makes you feel proud of yourself and were you come from.

• It ain't dead dude

Its not dead because people still today achieve that American dream people all around us still do it and even though not everyone is able to achieve this dream it isn't impossible and people still look to achieve these dreams. People need to keep trying because people that have achieved this dream used to fail over and over again until they became successful.

• The American Dream isn't dead

The American Dream isn't dead. Everyone who comes to America comes for opportunities. They take that chance because the American Dream is still alive. People come to be successful and achieve their goals. When you take away the motto that Americans work hard. During WW2, Americans united and become a unit. If you take away the fact that American democracy isn't there then what American are you? Your work hard for what you want. The American Dream is when our founding fathers fought for freedom. They created a country founded on sweat and tears. People are taking that away for the American Dream.

• A a a a a a

A a a a a a a a a
    a
    a
    aa

a
    a
    a
    a

a
    a
    a
    a
    aa

aa
    a
    a
    a

aaa
    aa

a
    a
    aa

a
    a
    a
    a
    a
    a

a
    a
    a
    a

a
    a
    a
    a
    a
    a

a
    a
    a
    a

• It just isn't.

I'm a junior in high school. I have already faced things and I haven't even started really living yet. I just think the American Dream that everyone wants is unattainable. Every one wants to get money and be able to live comfortably. Although there are few able to actually achieve that over the span of their life. Think about it. So many people are unable to achieve the American Dream. I think that the American Dream is stupid and unachievable. Once you get a little taste you want more, more and more. It never ends and there is no way to stop it. Money makes the world go round and people are greedy. It's the truth. So although my reason is all over the place, my thoughts of the American Dream is that it simply does not exist any longer.

• The American Dream is no longer possible

Donald Trump Donald Trump Donald Trump Donald Trump Donald Trump Donald Trump Donald Trump Donald Trump Donald Trump Donald Trump Donald Trump Donald Trump Donald Trump Donald Trump Donald Trump Donald Trump Donald Trump Donald Trump Donald Trump Donald Trump Donald Trump Donald Trump Donald Trump.....LETS BUILD A WALL lol

• We decide our path and how we live which is different from saying the American dream is dead.

I don't believe in the American dream but neither do I think less of the people who claim that it's alive. The reason why I voted no is simple, I believe every single individual is capable of deciding the path in life they choose to take. Now society has become stereotypical about success and how we reach it. I can't possibly define the American dream as a constant reach for success and the pursue of happiness. At some point in history the American dream was the goal but to this day I feel like there's more ways to obtain success and happiness than just being educated, having a family, wealth or whatever it is that makes up the meaning of the American dream.