• No majority but still president!

As a foreigner I don't understand your election process. Clinton has the majority of the votes and still Trump is the next president? That's not very democratic is it? In the media here Hillary seemed to be the winner also in the polls. The thing is that politicians should listen to the people more. And lots of people feel neglected that's something Trump did better. The neglected feel themselves heard by Trump. Question is now if these people are really being served by this president or just plain used for his win... Alltough he does not have the majority of the votes.

• It is horrifically unfair!!!

As we can see in the current election, the popular vote does not even matter at all. Majority of this country is terrified of an America run by Trump. However, due to the electoral college, he leads the polls. It is also an unfair process to third party candidates. There's about one-fourth of this country that's actually aware that third party candidates exist. Many people did not even vote simply because they thought they only had two options. In order to be fair, third party candidates should have just as much publicity as the Democrats and the Republicans. Due to the lack of publicity, America is now in the hands of whichever corrupt person that wins this horrible 2016 election

• It is horrifically unfair!!!

• Early voting, and vote counting irregularities

If one region has a tradition of announcing vote result even before most others have begun votimg. That can affect the overall voting outcome. No region should be allowed to announce any results until voting in all regions has closed. Some states allow early voting, others don't. This also has an unacceptable impact on the outcome. Tgere must be one rule for all.

• Electoral College !

The so called electoral college serves as the last line of defense against a candidate who might be a dangerous threat to the elite of the U.S.

So one might ask himself: Why are people voting again? And Especially why only on Tuesdays when we know most average Americans have jobs, responsebilities and most likely no time on that day.
    And to undermine the absurditiy behind the electoral college is simply the presidential election in 2000. We all know who that G.W.Bush only won eventhough Al Gore had a majoritiy of votes.

Weird right? So is the U.S. truly a democracy or is it just hidden behind a canvas and is in fact a fully operational olligarchy??

• This great country and this is the Best wr can get?

I am a professor and have been on hiring committees for college deans and administrators & you would think we were searching for a king, with the vetting and reference checking etc. one little smudge and you're gone. So for the highest office in the land, this is what we get to pick from? A lying, cheating, perjury committing crook, which by the way , if it was me I'd already be in prison, who only wants to be president just to get her "officially " impeached husband back for all their marital issues or we get to pick from Trump, who already seems senile and illiterate...This is the best we the people can do!!! Wow I cant conciously vote for either, and its not worth my time to vote for the othet hundred nobodys who are written in ,cause we don't know who they are... Good luck U.S. On picking the right clown to be our president...& yes it's "Rigged" on both sides. I wash my hands, pretty sad. Cause we sure needed a rescue from Obama.

• YES!!! It is!

Because I moved from FL to NY and I registered to be a new york voter.
    I didn't pick a party because I was still trying to decide who best fits what I want. So I did not realize you had to pick are party for NY and this is 193 days before the actual election. I don't think that is fair especially when I want to be informed of all the candidates not just Trump and Hillary. Media does not like to cover the rest so usually you have to do more research. John Kasich is who I would of gone with but I did not know I wanted him until in Feb. Also the fact that I watch and read that the most likable and the better candidates Kasich and Bernie don't have a chance in winning and yet they are so many people for them somehow they can't get the vote. I think the voting system is rigged.

• Controlled by the Party Big Wigs instead of by the votes of the People

When a candidate wins a big majority and yet gets only a few delegates that cannot be viewed as fair by anyone! And the caucus system is outdated and too confusing and is also not fair. The whole process needs to be reviewed. The fact that a candidate can garner super delegate votes even before the people of the state vote in criminal.

• Money is an issue

One of the current big issues is Donald Trump. Instead of speaking about current issues, Trump has bought his way up and talks about the other candidates appearances instead of actually discussing the issues that should be dealt with. This is why money is a big problem with the process.

• Unfortunately, it is unfair.

Candidates can have unlimited amount of money to run the election. Moreover, it change the purpose of democracy. Three important sources of unfair competition are abuse of administrative, donations from private sector and the public financing of political parties. The more money a candidate have, the more things he or she can do to control people and win their trust. The election became the race of who have more money. It also change the purpose of election.

• It is as fair as can be expected.

While it is widely seen as unfair, the electoral college serves to give minorities a voice in the country. What I mean by that, is that the smaller states get more of a say than the bigger states, which seems unfair, and to some extent is. This, however, is about as fair as we can make it because using popular vote immediately turns the whole thing into a corruption scandal waiting to happen, so while I agree that it should be revamped, the general structure is sound.

• The American election process is fair

While the American election process should be considered fair it is antiquated and should be revamped to allow for the president to be elected by popular vote only and eliminate the electoral college entirely. There are too many steps and the process should be simplified to allow the people to elect the person they want to be president. By allowing election by popular vote we also allow the possibility of corruption so voting laws would also have to change to avoid this problem.