• Break Down The American Flag Using Fire

Look here, you're looking at a pro flag burner. I professionally dispose of flags, especially the ones from the American nation. Let me tell you, the American flag is not only slowly being taken down, but it is going down IN FLAMES. That is how I have authority over large amounts of people. Its in the quality of the fabric of the flag in which people are attached to, and by disposing of it, people disregard their emotions and begin to think rationally. I hope you understand, because I am currently in a room where the smartest people on the planet are learning how to program computers. Thank you for your patience and i hope your mental sanity stays constant throughout your miserable life. The American flag is definitely slowly being taken down.

• The American Flag is losing it's place of honor.

Have you noticed that every time they lower the flag, you never know who it is that's being honored? For instance, the flag was lowered the other day for what was said to be a police officer in a small town in the corner of the state. This is completely honorable. But within the last day or so we lost a United States Supreme Court Justice. I'm not sure if the flag was ever lowered or raised in the first place. All I know is that it is always lowered. It never used to be this way. It was very reasonably considered to be something very selective, vs. More or less common place.

The star spangled banner is now considered to not reflect our traditional American values, as fleshly Neanderthals have turned the American cause into something evil and aggressive.

The United States has been driven towards bankruptcy by those who invite terrorism (economic etc) and private interests to remove United States sovereignty, and bring it under subjection to private interests which control the worlds economies. All in-order to set themselves up as the "nobles". And they scoff at how the poor follow their lead.