• Americans with the Disabilities Act is working

Americans with the Disabilities Act is working. It could be improved in many ways, like increase the amount of money disabled people get and increase awareness among the US population. They could also get awards in other fields like schools and government/state jobs. Other than that, I think the Disabilities Act is working well, and as usual, it could always use improvements.

• Parts Of It Are

I believe there are parts of the Americans with Disabilities Act that are working and other parts that are not. I believe the act has helped some people with disabilities gain access to many more places and it has made their life much easier. At the same time, I believe it has done little to help discrimination.

• Yes, it seems to be.

Since the Americans with Disabilities Act was passed years ago, a lot has been done to bring disabled citizens into the mainstream. Now no business establishment is complete unless all sorts of people are able to access it and move about inside of it. More employees are being hired to do the jobs they are capable of.

• We are paranoid.

No, the Americans with Disabilities Act is not working, because the only thing that it has worked to do is to put money in the pockets of lawyers. Lawyer find businesses that are not technically in compliance, and they sue them for a bunch of money that the businesses do not have.