• Z z z

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z zz z z z zz z z z z z z z zz z z z z z z z z

• Arthur the animated series is one of the best of all time.

The animated series Arthur, which airs on PBS and is based on Mark Brown's children book series, can be argued to be one of the best series of all time. First, there is character development spanning all the seasons. Second, the topics and morals the series gives help and resonate with any age group. Third, the stories are unique and interesting, without "jumping the shark". Indeed, Arthur is one of the best series of all time.

• Much Ado About What Matters

While people may consider "Arthur" as simply a children's story to grab their child's attention so they may pertain to other chores, in reality, it is a great learning tool for young minds. It's purgative is to get kid's to understand certain battles that may occur to them in life and that everything is not a box of chocolates. The story helps children relate to hardships and deal with feelings they may be experiencing through detrimental times. I believe it is a great source for the young to help initiate the difference between fantasy and reality with use of a charming, lovable character.

• I don't think so.

I think Arthur is a sweet animated series, and I remember watching it as a kid, but I wouldn't go so far as calling it one of the best of all time. There are so many other series that I would pick before I would get to Arthur. It was a cute show, but I think it was a little forgettable.

• Arthur not the best

No, the animated series Arthur is not one of the best of all time. It is a high-quality animated series based on the books--as are many PBS cartoons-- but it is not really at the level of best. One might consider Scooby Doo or The Flintones as among the best.