• Stop the Hacking Crazes

Anonymous like to shut down bad websites. They aren't well controlled at all. They comment that your computer might be linked to an Anon and you don't even know it! That's like the NSA , except I know for sure that they're spying on me! Plus, the backed down because of drug cartel threats. They are wasting their time and lust for revenge and humiliating their enemies.

• Everyone has a place.

Some fight, others talk. Anon is another way to fight, because not everyone is built to fight in the same way. In today's tech dependent world, anon can do more in minutes than the rest of us can in days. They are working to expose the lies, deceptions, and atrocities that the powers that be hide from you. How do you help?

Formerland1 says2014-07-29T14:29:24.853
I wouldn't say "dumb" they'd have to be smart to do all the hacking , but I do believe that they don't really do anything important .