• Playing the Devil's Advocate.

Antisemitism is defined as "hostility to, prejudice, or discrimination against Jews" by Wikipedia.
    A person who holds such positions is called an antisemite.
    Antisemitism is generally considered to be a form of racism.

However, as we all know, all actions in history have some form of basis in truth or belief. What then, therefore, made antisemitism a thing?

Let's begin with the roots of history - why were Jews hated?

Not less bewildering than the survival of the Jews is the fact that from Pharaoh to Hitler, virtually every detractor of the Jews sealed his doom in persecuting them. Some were even aware of the fact that the Jews are indestructible, yet could not help themselves as if compelled by a force greater than themselves. In Mein Kampf, Adolf Hitler wrote, “When … I scrutinized the activity of the Jewish people, suddenly there arose up in me the fearful question whether inscrutable Destiny, perhaps for reasons unknown to us poor mortals, did not, with eternal and immutable resolve, desire the final victory of this little nation.” Despite this premonition, Hitler tried and almost succeeded in exterminating European Jewry. But he, too, eventually failed and will go down in history as the epitome of evil.

Hated or loved, Jews were always treated as different. They are judged by different standards, revered, admired, and hated more than any other nation on the Earth.

When Abraham discovered that the problem of his countryfolk was disunity and alienation, he began to urge them to unite. Even when he was deported from his homeland he kept calling out his message, and anyone who resonated with the message of unity above all differences was welcome to join him.

Since Judaism is based on brotherly love and world peace (I'm not even joking), why do people hate them since the beginning of their conception? Put simply, they have been involved in too many important events in history and were in the wrong place and time.

All religions have the ultimate goal of uniting humanity - Judaism is no different. However, the Jews just happened to have ruled over the same city that the Muslims and the Christians.

Some Christians blame the Jews for the crucifixion of Christ Godson. It does seem like a major problem (if the Jews didn't do so) because then your faith wouldn't have one of its most enduring symbols, right?
    Back to Judaism - their message of peace is one raised at the worst of times. The Babylons were not ready for it, the Egyptians were not ready for it, the Europeans were not ready for it and who knows what's next?
    In around less than 4000 years, the Jews have, unfortunately, unintentionally and accidentally offended half the major dynasties and religions that have existed in that time period.

NO SHIT THERE WILL INEVITABLY BE PEOPLE WHO HATE THEM. WE HAVE TO ACCEPT THAT ANTISEMITISM EXISTS. HECK, THE JEWS COMPLAIN LESS ABOUT ANTISEMITISM THAN Y'ALL NON-JEWS DO. SUCK IT UP, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN.

• It depends on the country and circumstance

First of all, I am a jew and I live in the united states. I think that people can believe what they want, but legally, they shouldn't be help accountable for it. If someone says "Fuck jews" they don't deserve to be arrested. If someone was to physically attack someone because they're Jewish, that is not acceptable. That is how it is in the United States due to the first amendment rights. In other countries, it's obviously a different story, there are no other countries with freedom of speech. In Europe you can be jailed for spreading hate speech against religion, gender, race, etc. This goes down to the laws that each country has. In the USA, it's LEGALLY okay but I obviously don't support it. In France it's LEGALLY not okay and I still don't support it.

• Discuss both sides

I think all the people are equal but I hate support any opinion about religion. I hate superiors race. Please explain yourself truly and say stop for this bullshit situation. Do not use bad words for anyone. .............................................................................................................................................. Please indicate your views within the framework of respect ı

sincerely yours.

• Guys please don't be stupid. You guys really still believe that german people are good ?

I consider german people as my biggest enemy. I never ever want to befriend with them. You guys already forgot the holocaust victims ? Now i will tell you the truth and it's a fact. Poland use to be a nation home to more than 3 million jews. One of the biggest population in europe. Now today no more than 9 thousand live there WHY ?

Almost all poland's jews were killed by the Nazis during WW2.

Obviously german are most cruel human being on this planet. They don't even deserve to be called as normal human because they don't have empathy and they are so cold blood. These people i would categorized as subhuman(the worst human ever) with no value.

GUYS. IT's time for a revenge. Now i advocate for killing all germans in death camps in the gas chamber everyday. It's time that they themselve should feel the pain. They cause so much suffering and sorrow to others.

In modern generation I still consider germans as nazis and the grandchildren of Adolf Hitler. They doubt that many of them still admire Hitler and the Nazi regime.

Look at the neo Nazi party (AFD) is being elected in the parliament with 13 % of vote. Even now adays germany has the largest neo nazi party in this world ever and the largest population of neo nazis.

And look at holocaust denial people are mostly germans.

FUCK GERMANS REALLY THEY SHOULD GO TO HELL.

• We can dislike/hate the actions, beliefs, and moral standards/lack of moral standards of a group of similar humans beings but not the beings themselves.

In a post-modernistic way of explaining; This question is determined by each individual being's standard of morals, Nurtured/taught opinions of a specific group or race of people, and experiences and history that change or distort an individual's view and feelings of another groups of similar beings. There are my factors that shape the way a being's view, feelings, cultural differences, and nurtured upbringing can effect how being or group of beings can develop into a resentment of another group of people with similarly attributes(in this case an Israelite or Jewish group of people).

So is it morally ok and justified for a person to resent and dislike an Israeli or Jew with regard to the historical events that have happened between the anti-Semite's and Israeli/Jew's differences of race, religious uprbringing, and ethnicity? It is absolutely and entirely relative to each individual being, anti-Semite or any other individual that isn't of Israeli descent or Jewish.

Now if you believe in a static law of Morality like the Beliefs of the Christian faith and other Godly/Divine figure of moral authority, then the morality and justification of being an anti-Semite is totally dependent on the oral, written, and influence of a mystical or moral discernment/revelation of the moral code, or law from the religion in use or of with of any individual that isn't of Israeli descent or Jewish.

According to the Jewish faith and written in the Torah(sorry this isn't exact but from memory) that blessed are those who bless Israel. God also told one of the prophets of the Hebrew people that no nation or people can stand against them as long as they have faith in Him/God.
    I think it is safe to say as Person that isn't Jewish that it is not ok to be an anti-Semite as a being that is Israeli or Jewish.

• Do you already forget the holocaust victims ?

Guys please don't forget all the holocaust victim. 6 millions of jewish people are killed and hundred thousands of roma,poles,gays,slavs,disabled people,political opponent..Etc). These people were treated like animals. They are considered as undesirable and subhuman. Nobody in this world are subhuman because we all have value in oursleves. Also to be killed in the gas chamber is extremely cruel and that is exactly what animals also being slaughtered.

• What kind of question is this ? Of course not. Racism and xenophobia are never acceptable.

I am really shocked that how could ask such kind of question ? IT's quite a silly one because the clear answer for this is just a no. If anyone vote yes on this site then they are probably some german assholes. Because many germans are still xenophobic, racist and anti semitism i consider them as purely evil.

From my experience when i was a kid i went to german school and i am a victim of bullying just because i am a foreigner. I suffer a lot during my childhood. This is the main reason why i truly hate german people.

And lastly don't forget the holocaust victim especially the jewish. Guys german kill 6 million jewish. They treat jewish people like animals being slaugthered everyday in the gas chamber. That's also exactly how animals being slaugthered as well. No human are like animals because we are all equal. So there is nothing to dispute to say that they aren't evil.

• History repeating itself

I live in Arkansas,& I happen to be disabled and Jewish. You know what the disabled mark on my ID is? A yellow star..This bugs me greatly..My grandfather had numbers tattooed on his wrist till the day he died and was forced to remember our people genocide daily..Now I have to be reminded of it when I carry my ID.If you don't know the significance of marking someone with a yellow star google WW2 history. If my gramps was alive today he'd be screaming for heads to roll..Plz don't let history repeat itself. This mark truly terrifies me

• GUys please don't be act like an idiot. ME myself i really hate germans and i never befriended with them

HI guys, i am 15 years old oonalaurence. I am a girl who live in new york city. I am an american actress(BUT NOT SO famous). Anyway i truly hate german people. I never have friend who is a german because they are racist, xenophobic and anti-semitism. Don't forget what they did to jewish people, it was one of worst genocide in the mankind history.

• Blame it on german people for the cause of WW2 and Holocaust not on the nazi regime

Many of people i have heard,always saying that" It was the Hitler the one who killed the jewish but the german citizen are innocent. They have no hatred toward jewish " Yes, we all agree that Hitler is an evil dictator but to say like this you are not 100 % correct. It's 90% german citizen fault for causing WW2 and the Holocaust because they agree and choose Hitler as their leader and ideology. At that time many also admire him.

Guys, it's a common sense. Citizen are the majority who vote. So they also have the power the choose bad or good leaders. Even bad leaders like evil dictators won't easily come to power if majority of population opposed them.At that time the Nazi party gain a lot of supporters. So that's where it comes from that Hitler came to power.

And to say that german people have no hatred toward jewish it's absolutely nonsense idiotic. Anti semitism was especially widespread in germany and Hitler knows and realize that exactly , so that's why he implemented the Final Solution which was to made jewish population to go to extinction. German people knows that there were gas chamber in the concentration camps and that prisoners were going to be killed by that but they disregard it totally. For them, it's turn into their favor to kill all people who regarded as undiserable people such as JEWS,GYPSY,HOMOSEXUAL,POLES,SLAVS,DISABLED PEOPLE.....Etc).

Do you see the reality already how evil the germans are ?

Nobody should be judged as unworthy life or undesirable. Nature give human the same equal intelligence so we all have same capabilities. To judge someone like that, you are yourself worthless.

And not only that. Even nowadays , the neo nazi party gain much popularity in germany with 13 % of vote in parliament.

And lastly,most holocaust deniers are germans. They just don't want to admit that they are evil and spread stupid lies all over the world.