Is the APA (Administrative Procedure Act) one of the most important pieces of U.S. administrative law?

• Yes it is.

I do think the Administrative Procedure Act is one of the most important pieces of US administrative law. We need regulatory bodies like this, otherwise companies and corporations can grow out of control and start ripping people off badly. This has happened anyway, so I think this legislation should be strengthened now.

• Yes, the APA is one of the most important pieces of US administrative law.

I definitely think that the Administrative Procedure Act is one of the most important pieces of the United States administrative law. I think that it is an important law that ensures that there is transparecy in the United States government. I think it is important that such a law exists.

• The APA (Administrative Procedure Act)

The APA (Administrative Procedure Act) is one of the most important pieces of U.S. administrative law that we have. if you go and try to change a law that was written a long long time ago and the law actually works then you are more then likely going to run into torouble.

• No this is not one of the most important pieces.

I feel that the APA (Administrative Procedure Act) is not one of the most important pieces of U.S. Administrative law. No one law is more important than another. Each law is equal and carries the same amount of weight and importance. This is why I feel the APA is not one of the most important pieces of US Administrative law.