Is the Apple IPhone 6 Plus more productive than the Samsung Note 4? Productive-Do more stuff (Ex-Multitasking, air view, S Pen, Bluetooth sharing, etc.)

Asked by: larry8
  • I have an older note 3

An have compared to the I phone 6 plus' some associates of mine have unfortunately purchased. Even my older note 3 blew away their phones in terms of productivity and versatility. Some how my plastic Samsung does not been in my pocket and my screen still hasn't cracked after being sat on me a 280 pound man on regular basis.

• Samsung is totally better!

Apple make their screen so big for nothing! However, Samsung make their screens big and the Note 4 can also do stuff the the IPhone can't do. Does the IPhone 6+ have a S Pen or stylus? The answer is NO! Does the IPhone 6+ have air view, multitasking, bluetooth sharing, or etc.? Also the answer is NO! Apple fans always say Apple is better than Samsung it is because they don't know how to use a Samsung phone or they never even touched one. There was one question I always wanted to ask, "Why didn't Steve Jobs sue Samsung but why DID Tim COOK sue Samsung"? Well I think the answer is this Tim Cook sued Samsung because Samsung was getting popular. There were other cell phone brands that looked similar to IPhones why didn't Tim Cook sue these companies. Apple fans always say Samsung copied Apple that is false, because Samsung had touch screen phones before the IPhone and wasn't that popular before the IPhone. Apple fans say just after one day Samsung released their S Gear. Samsung never copied Apple at all they already had a cell phone watch before the Apple announcement and the watch model is S9110 and was announced in 2009 and was released in mid 2010. Also they say the S Gear was released right after the Apple announcement but how Samsung needs time to design the watch and make it too. So Samsung never even copied Apple. It was just Apple wanting Samsung not to get so popular so they could get more people to buy their products.