• No, as demons don't exist.

I gather the use of the word demonic is in the strict biblical sense. As most people know there are no such things as demons or fairies or pink unicorns. So the band cannot be demonic as demons don't exist. I have never heard their music but I may give it a listen now as I this is the best advertisement. I need to understand why people think bizarre thoughts like this.

• They are definitely not.

I have read the history of the band and Andy (the lead singer) has explained the meaning. They stand for being yourself. Their message is to be who you are and not to let anyone tell you who to be. We are outcasts, and we stand together. BVB Army. <3

• Absolutely not their awesome

The song in the end teaches us that in the end who is going to tell your story a.K.A there saying you have a great story that needs to be told. They also taught me to stand up for what I believe in and never back down ever. That's what them as a band taught me. There music is different story. It might be hard core some people can take it others cant. Their music is not demonic or anything like that they don't worship the devil or anything that is their choice to be that way and I like them and their music just the way it is.

• Absolutely Not. Ugh.

I can't believe the amount of ignorant people on the Internet. Of course they aren't demonic. They don't worship satan or anything of the sort. They believe in one thing and that is to stand up for what you believe in. To believe in yourself. They also back a lot of people like myself who are unable to believe in themselves and need people like the BVB Army and the members of Black Veil Brides themselves to support them. They are an amazing and inspiring band.