Is the best situation is for Children to have a Mom and a Dad?

Asked by: jjohnmusic11
  • Yes, it is better for the child.

It is better for the child because they need both a mother and a father. A mother and a father teach the child different things. If you just have a father you might not get as good of knowledge about things a mother would teach you. Same if you have a mother and no father. I'm not saying it is bad for people to not have both I have people close to me who don't, I'm just saying it would be the best situation.

• Not neccesarily .

The best situation for a child is to have 2 loving parents, regardless of gender, people priase mother + father relationships because they are the norm and thus raise better children yet there are MILLIONS of children up for adoption because of these mother + father relationships deciding to abonden the child.

• No, not really.

Two moms or two dads, one mom, one dad, it doesn't matter. It depends on the people. The people I know raised by two moms or dads, they are great people. The ones raised by one mom or dad have a harder time, but they too are great people. There are no right situations or wrong situations, really.