• Yes, Isn't that what the show is about

These people need to find a better way to take care of themselves. The issue is with the show is that after they get back home. they usually fall back into their old ways again. I think the show is designed to help them flourish,but only under their own environment.

• "The Biggest Loser" is a kind of fat shaming

"The Biggest Loser" is a kind of fat-shaming and I'm not sure whether that is a good thing or a bad thing. Shame isn't an ideal motivator, but if it can be employed in helping someone turn their life around and achieve better health comes then it ought to at least be considered.

• It's one hundred percent abusive.

It's long been a joke among my circle of friends that the original title for The Biggest Loser was Screaming At Fatties. It's pretty obvious that the show is about fat shaming, more than it is about helping someone with an eating disorder overcome their problems. Like all reality TV, it's meant to make the viewer feel superior to the contestants.

• It is just unhealthy

The show is not fat shaming. There are levels of being fat and these people are often at levels where they can get or already have diabetes or other weight related health issues. Sometimes yelling and screaming is the only way some people will get in shape. There is a reason these people came onto the show and that is because, more often than not, they have tried diet and exercise but can't achieve the weight they want. It is also not fat shaming because the contestants came on the show willingly. Nobody forced them, they just want to lose weight.

• I strongly disagree

I do not believe that The Biggest loser is a fat shaming program because, apart from the fact its a program that many people are interested in, it would be very bad if it is a sham when they will do better if its authentic and everything is very real