Is the British monarchy the best governmental system that has ever existed?

• The British monarchy is the best governmental system that has ever existed.

The British monarchy is the best governmental system that has ever existed. In every single part of the world Constitutional Monarchy is better in terms of political stability and accountability. They seem to have figured out a system that works for them. People seem to be happier and there are far fewer taxes than the United States.

• It is not.

Tomorrow I have a really important debate about this topic! I prepared very well so I can show you my arguments against the British monarchy.
    • Having lost all political power, action of the queen is purely ceremonial
    • It is costing the tax payers money which could be better spent in social projects (around 60 pounds for each adult Britain)
    • Gender discriminative, because the monarchy prefers sons. This is primitive and backwards in modern times of gender equality.
    • the monarchy no longer have the respect or support of the British people - people have lost faith in the monarchy (escapades of prince Harry)

• The monarchy is just window dressing.

If the British monarchy were the best governmental system that has ever existed, I'd be writing this from the United States of Great Britain. The fact that there's a parliament with a Prime Minister as the actual functionaries of government should prove to the entire world that a monarchy is ineffective.

• No, it is one type of government.

No, the British monarchy is not the best governmental system that has ever existed, because it is not much of a governmental system. Anymore, the British monarchy is a figure head, with little real power. Britain has thrived because they had strong private property laws, and did not regulate themselves out of a strong economy. Many governments do this.

• British Monarchy Not Best System

Throughout history, the British monarchy has proven to be a consistent and highly regarded governmental system. Other systems that were more effective and more encompassing have existed in history, though. With that in mind, the monarchy is highly regarded, but the people of that country are left without a major voice.

• I think that the British monarchy is not the best governmental system that has ever existed.

I think that the British monarchy is not the best governmental
    system that has ever existed. That’s why
    America had to go to war in order to be free from the British monarchy. The early Americans were not happy under the
    British monarchy, so they started a revolution and made a better government.