• Yeah, he is.

There's just too many unexplained phenomena in my personal life to be explained by random chance. I've had the craziest experiences, even before I really thought there was a God, where I went like "How did this happen? Lady luck must be watching me" when really, it must be a God. I won't get into it now, but logic only gets a man so far.

I'm not "on the edge" or "brainwashed", in fact, I don't like most churches, but I can't believe it's all random, at least in my life. There is just no way. Not a chance.

• Jesus is real

I believe that jesus is real he is my lord and savior and no one can ever replace him and he has helped me through so much and i could not ask for a better God. I love him and i always will.
    There is proof that jesus christ is real it is called the holy bible and trust me if you read it all your questions will be answered.
    I am not the best person to win a person over but i strongly believe that God has built a place for me in heaven and jesus is the only way to get to heaven because the bible say that no one goes to the father except through jesus christ and i love him more than anything in the world and i know he puts us through rough times but if you strong in him than he WILL lead you in the right direction!!!!!!!

• Gods Not Dead He Is Surely Alive!

I'm saying this because with an absence of a intelligent designer, we wont be here. And God can punish, because he a judging God. There are many testimonies that have horrible people being turned into good thanks to God. There is nothing wrong about the bible, and it doesn't contradict itself. The reason people don't want to admit that there is God because then, they would have to obey The rules God had gave them, Instead of themselves being "gods."And there are 2.18 billion Christians of all ages around the world, representing nearly a third of the estimated 2010 global population of 6.9 billion.

• Yes but I can't convince you.

Theists and Atheists all have the same evidence; the only difference is the worldview in which we make sense of the evidence presented. Honestly we can't prove it one way or the other because we do not nor will we ever have enough knowledge of the universe to prove undoubtedly whether he exists or not. From the evidence presented in science, philosophy, history, etc. I have come to the conclusion that the Christian God is real but I can also completely understand the disbelief of others. I don't think that either side of the argument is unreasonable and so we will never come to resolution because of this.

• I am a Christian

God is real, and the Black Death is proof. There may not be a convincing statement, but what I say and believe in is my opinion. God is who created Earth, the world didn't just pop out of nowhere. It may not be logical, but God is for real. The End.

• He is aways going to be there for you whether you believe in him or not.

I'm not going to spend my time saying what u think most Christians will say but Jesus knew there would be disbelievers and the only way im going to convinced you unless God lets me, but just so you know the only way to find true, love, and understanding is if u ask for it and believe me with time that seed will grow and let you understand Gods love for u.

• God's definitely real.

If you can't see Him, it doesn't mean He doesn't exist. Everyone has his own perspective. I mean who created space, stars, animals, human beings? Aren't these just enough evidence to conclude that God is real. No ordinary human can make things as perfect as God did. It's just too complicated for the human brain to think of it.

• Yes. The Christian God is definitely real!

The Christian God is definitely real! Some of our interpretations about the Christian God are wrong--but this God is definitely real! It is also the God presented in Judalism, in Islam, among Bahais, Hindus, Buddhists, and various other religions. This God has many manifestations--and the Christian God (even though some of our interpretations are wrong) is DEFINITELY, DEFINITELY real!

• Yes, i think so

Whether you do as well or not, is something you need to decide - based on your own research.
    Truth stands on it's own two feet.
    Since this website is insisting on at least 20 more words, I can also say that if you are trying to do this, it's important to pick apart what people say Jesus was like and what he taught, and what he actually taught (with the context weighing in heavily). People say all sorts of things, but that doesn't mean they're right.
    I have found reason enough to believe in the existence of the Christian God and messiah however, and i think the Bible sort of paints a picture of how he looks at things as well as telling a story of what happened.
    Some of the evidence I've heard that's supposed to support the truth of the Bible is weak (poorly investigated) but other 'evidence' isn't and makes sense. Its not my responsibility to convince anyone of anything though. I've only seen that backfire.

• Of course he is real!!!!! (Sorry for the biased view)

Who created you? What made this world?
    Religion may not proves anything, but nor does science!
    Like Charles Darwin's Watchmaker theory, things are created for a reason. Eg. Look at a watch, it has many small parts to make a watch. This is like a person, a person is made of many things, bones, organs, cells and many others, and there is a reason on why we are created.
    Look at the Bible, it shows that God is real because the prophets were sent to write the Bible and guess who told them to write it... GOD!!! I don't think that they would just be bored and write a whole chunk from the Bible! This is another piece on why the Christian God is real.

• Perhaps & perhaps not

I have never seen anything; after going to church, reading the bible, hearing the biblical stories and look at science, been able to say "the christian god does exist!" I find it kind of unlikely that if there is a deity, that (s)he would be exactly like the christian God. There's the omnipotent paradox; can god create a rock so heavy he can lift it? There's also the problem of evil. God exists.
    God is omnipotent, omniscient, and omnibenevolent.
    An omnibenevolent being would want to prevent all evils.
    An omniscient being knows every way in which evils can come into existence. An omnipotent being has the power to prevent that evil from coming into existence. A being who knows every way in which an evil can come into existence, who is able to prevent that evil from coming into existence, and who wants to do so, would prevent the existence of that evil. If there exists an omnipotent, omniscient, and omnibenevolent God, then no evil exists. Evil exists (logical contradiction). I doubt there is a christian god or any god but there's really all possibilities until proven otherwise. Atheism hasn't disproved theism and vise versus.

• Yahweh is the Judaic God, The Christian God Is Supposed To Be Jesus Christ, Who Did Not Achieve Divinity:

There is no evidence at all that Jesus did achieve divinity, thus Jesus did not become God and so, Christianity failed to be asserted above Judaism, who Yahweh belongs to.

They cannot both share the same god with conflicting doctrines and dogma.

Thus the Judaic God exists, but, the Christian God does not.

• There is no evidence.

As my title says, there is no physical, nor substantial evidence to validate the claim that the Christian god is in fact real, and any claims saying such do not coorelate with science, geology, or history. All of what is said in the bible is also preached in other religions, disproving it as "God's Word".

• There is no God but God!

He isn't a deity. He is a Prophet of god. Why would god pray to god if he is one god? But pray to two other beings the father & holy spirit. Also how could man kill god and send him to Hell? Jesus is no god and not one verse in the bible Psalms or Gospel does it say Jesus (PBUH) claimed to be god. God being 3 at the same time but being one god how redicilous does that sound to you? The bible has been changed to meet Man's ways not gods the pope's and bishops have changed the bible so they can spread it better. In Europe during the 1000's they would kill pagans if they didn't convert so they made Christanity easier to spread by adopting the Pagan sun god celebration of Christmas and the celebration of spring which is Easter. Christanity is the most flawed religion on earth. It has so many errors and misunderstandings and lies and hypocrisies. I've seen people wearing cross necklaces and shirts but being nasty. And also christsians take part in satanic events such as Drinking the blood of god. A Theocratic Satanist who converted to Christanity said that is very similar to practice she did in the Church of Satan. So in the end god is 3 but 1 you drink his blood and celebrate pagan holidays wow what a religion.

• Almost everyone believes the Christian god is not real.

The underlying difference between those who claim to believe in god and those who suspend judgment is a level of honesty. There are only two things a Christian; an edited book of ancient tales and traditions and a belief that loved ones haven't deceived them. Christians all practice a secular type of theism whereby their own morals prescribe their actions not the morals prescripts from the unchanging psychopath of the bible. We all rely on physicians, not prayers; we rely on natural laws because they are all falsifiable, not supernatural laws, on which nothing could make sense. We don't believe diseases are caused by demons and evil spirits; Jesus did, Christians know it and deep down they don't believe it.

• As A Matter of Fact, No.

There is equal evidence for the veracity of the Christian God as there is for the ancient Nordic Gods, or the Greek Gods, or the Egyptian Gods, or the Aztec Gods, or the Hindu Gods, or for fairies or pink unicorns and so on and so forth.

Now, all of these very well may be real, but until there is actual evidence for their existence, of which there is currently none, we cannot state with any level of confidence as a matter of fact that any of them are real. To do so is extremely deluded.

• No, it's not real.

There are zero reasons to believe the Christian god is real. Of course that doesn't prove it is false, but choosing yes would be more problematic.
    The burden of proof is on the believers of the god, yet there is no evidence at all, and it's not logic either. Thanks

• No Reason to Believe

I have no problem stating conversationally that the Christian God does not exist. The reason I don't make that statement stronger, is that there is no clear definition of the term "Christian God." If you look at the God worshiped by different sects of Christianity, lets say Catholics, Jehovah's Witnesses, and Mormons, you will find three very different ideas of God. If we don't have a clear definition of the subject being discussed, we can't make a determination as to the veracity of the claim.

As a side note, this is one of the many reasons the burden of proof lies with the believer, not the disbeliever.

• No, he is not real.

If a god does so happen to exist, it is definitely not the god depicted in the Bible. The Christian god is obviously man-made due to the many flaws associated with his character. He is a genocidal, hypocritical ego maniac who uses threats and fear to control his "creations". A god is suppose to be omnipotent, omniscient, and omnipresent, yet the Christian god lacks all of these characteristics. The reason so many people even believe in the Christian god is mainly due to widespread indoctrination. Anyone who actually read the Bible without any form of bias would be able to make these distinctions. The Bible is based on plagiarism and was clearly written by human beings without the assistance of any form of deity.

• He is nothing like the book of medieval mythology (the "holy" bible)

I highly doubt that the way the bible describes God is true. The bible is the equivalent of a dark ages Wikipedia article that anyone can/has edited and has been through the hands of so many power hungry priests and kings (even if our modern bible is from the Hebrew scriptures) that its credibility is next to none. All of the philosophies religious shove down your throat are either for their own personal satisfaction or for the satisfaction of their higher-ups.

Personally, I think God would be a "thing" not a MAN, and it simply created this universe in the begging, but set up all these complicated structures (these structures we see in science) so the universe could operate without its intervention or so it can focus on much bigger things. Do you really think that it would care about one TINY insignificant speck of rock (that happens to harbor life) among trillions upon trillions of light years (and counting) of other galaxies and space? So until we find aliens (which is highly possible) we are truly alone.