Is the concept of change management a way to force organizations to move forward (yes) or do companies change with free will (no)?

• Change management can work

The concept of change management from those who play it safe, to those who take calculated risks for better performance. The fact is that unless innovative leaders are in charge in an organization, it is going to stagnate. If a company is not changing, often the reason is that management does not want change, but is satisfied with the status quo. Staff can rebel, but can also be replaced. Change management is better than lazy management that plays it safe.

• Change Management Happens Gradual

Change management usually happens gradually in companies, sometimes without lower-level people not even knowing what is going on. Change happens from the top down to the bottom as different policies are implemented over time to get a company moving in the right direction for long-term growth. Change management is more about adapting to the times as organizations change to try to make more money as consumer needs change moving forward.

• It Takes Free Will

I do not believe change management is a way to force organizations to move forward. I believe it is a method used by organizations that have a desire to change, but need to implement plans on how to achieve their goals. I wouldn't say change comes with free will entirely but the people in the organization have to agree on a direction and have the willingness to change.

• The concept of change management is a way for companies to change with free will.

The concept of change management is a way for companies to change with free will. I think that companies will change as they want to in the economy to keep their profits up. I think that no one really controls the management of the company expect for the owners of the company.

• Free Will Prevails

I do not believe the concept of change management is a way to force organizations into moving forward, change only happens when free will is involved. Companies are at the feet of their management and CEO's, if that person has problems delegating power or any other problem, it will become evident in the organization. Introducing a concept won't change this.