• Yes it is

College is very hard to come by when you don't live in a wealthy family. Me personally, well i'm 14 and my family isn't even in the middle class. If my parents didn't invest money in the Gerber life plan than i wouldn't be ably to go to college because it is 30% higher in prices than it was 30 years ago..

• Becuase nobody has a couple thousand dollars laying in there pockets.

Yes, College is made so that people can get a job, make a name for themselves. But what’s the point of having a degree if half your life your trying to pay back your college loan and most of the time you don’t even get to use the degree that you got, because you don’t have the experience that you need and end up flipping burgers at mcdonalds.

But some people say that you should be willing to do the time and how much it takes. But then it goes into my argument of how your trying to make a living a name for yourself not trying to pay off a student loan.

Collage in fact should be less money because, then with less money people would be more able to apply for college and then in the end giving people a bigger opportunity to a better life.

• Pretty pricey college

I went to princeton it was pretty lit school but the price mannn it sux it was like crazy dude all that money like i aint no billionaire man. Even with a scholarship it was pricey dude i was like triggered on how much it cost. So um ya dude

• Pretty pricey college

• I Signed a Debt Sentence

The cost of college and the ability for families to afford it is reaching a breaking point. As an out-of-state student going to college in Nevada, I will already be close to $20,000 in debt and that is just for the tuition alone. On top of that you will need to pay for books, parking, living expenses, food, etc. College is so important now with the needs of higher education increasing to get jobs that will sustain living wages. It is becoming more and more difficult to access and afford higher education.

• Because JSOWODIEF DLL

USP AJD'PJSQJbecause'
    [oi [fipejfp kjsf
    [o
    [ief
    F =0F PA JNC NKNKDC K C KK KSN KCN KC KN J ONOSN'VAJPDSCV J ; C;;D/F ;IBC ;IH PODC WO F[OWDJO DCOH O;KDNCN ; OICKJD FJFJF F FKF FKF FKFJDJ DKDPW WJSD C W W DPKSM PAP SAP APOI W[OI D POKJP QPOE

• Yes college is too expensive.

College is very hard to come by when you don't live in a wealthy family. Me personally, well i'm 14 and my family isn't even in the middle class. If my parents didn't invest money in the Gerber life plan than i wouldn't be ably to go to college because it is 30% higher in prices than it was 30 years ago.

• The cost of IS TOO HIGH

I personally think it is because not many people could afford collage because of the cost. Also some people actually need and want too go to collage. What do I know I am just 10 years old but still I just want the cost of collage to get lower right now.

• I think the cost of college is too HIGH

It is too high because they should help us get into collage and this might not be good because I am 10 years old and also because not everybody can afford college. Also its too high because I know its about commitment but its going to take a long time before we are able too get that much money .So that's all. BYE

• Cuz I say so.

No, it is all about your commitment level.

College is for people who are willing to put in the time, money, effort and work. When people say it is too expensive, it makes me think that they must be going for the wrong reasons. Even if you have a low income, you can still SAVE your money and not waste it on something that isn't helping you get where you want to be. You have to have the drive and motivation to really go to college.

• Cuz I say so.

• No, it is all about your commitment level.