• I Signed a Debt Sentence

The cost of college and the ability for families to afford it is reaching a breaking point. As an out-of-state student going to college in Nevada, I will already be close to $20,000 in debt and that is just for the tuition alone. On top of that you will need to pay for books, parking, living expenses, food, etc. College is so important now with the needs of higher education increasing to get jobs that will sustain living wages. It is becoming more and more difficult to access and afford higher education.

• Because JSOWODIEF DLL

USP AJD'PJSQJbecause'
    [oi [fipejfp kjsf
    [o
    [ief
    F =0F PA JNC NKNKDC K C KK KSN KCN KC KN J ONOSN'VAJPDSCV J ; C;;D/F ;IBC ;IH PODC WO F[OWDJO DCOH O;KDNCN ; OICKJD FJFJF F FKF FKF FKFJDJ DKDPW WJSD C W W DPKSM PAP SAP APOI W[OI D POKJP QPOE

• Yes college is too expensive.

College is very hard to come by when you don't live in a wealthy family. Me personally, well i'm 14 and my family isn't even in the middle class. If my parents didn't invest money in the Gerber life plan than i wouldn't be ably to go to college because it is 30% higher in prices than it was 30 years ago.

• The cost of IS TOO HIGH

I personally think it is because not many people could afford collage because of the cost. Also some people actually need and want too go to collage. What do I know I am just 10 years old but still I just want the cost of collage to get lower right now.

• I think the cost of college is too HIGH

It is too high because they should help us get into collage and this might not be good because I am 10 years old and also because not everybody can afford college. Also its too high because I know its about commitment but its going to take a long time before we are able too get that much money .So that's all. BYE

• Yes it is

College tuition should cost less because more people could afford college, more people would choose to have more education than just high school diplomas, and people would have an easier time finding a job with a college degree. This why would love for college to be easier to get into

• YES it is!!

Yes college is too high because it is like your life savings, and people who dont have alot of money cant get a good education. The cost of college is too high, people go to college to evolve their life but end up spending it, the cost of college is too high so people cant get a good education but being in life's debt.

• It is a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It will depend on what person you are because some people just might not be good at school. A lot of kids don"t even get ready for school. Some don"t even get graduated for elementary school not even from middle school or high school. People need to get graduated from schools.

• Yes it is

Why should we pay for our education?????!!!!! This is how I feel about having to pay to learn I guess pore people will have to work at a minimum wage job just to live and really smart people will have to waste there talent if they can't afford college. That's how I feel.

• You can't learn if you're dead- because you can't pay for food after paying for college.

I understand that it takes a lot of effort for everyone to be educated on what ever subject they choose, including if they change majors or not, but why make it harder for everyone else? Saving for college is good and helpful, but you still need money for other things like gas and food. You can't learn if you're dead- because you can't pay for food after paying for college.

• No, it is all about your commitment level.

College is for people who are willing to put in the time, money, effort and work. When people say it is too expensive, it makes me think that they must be going for the wrong reasons. Even if you have a low income, you can still SAVE your money and not waste it on something that isn't helping you get where you want to be. You have to have the drive and motivation to really go to college.