Is the current Family Guy better than the current Simpsons?

Asked by: koon139
  • Simspon si gay

Famly guy is best sipson is gay gay gay gay aghyay gayg agy gay a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a

• The Simpsons isn't as good as it used to be.

Whereas The Simpsons has declined over time, Family Guy has actually got better. From Season 20 onwards there is only the occasional good episode, most episodes are average at best. Family Guy is consistently good, it is still hilarious even now. The Simpsons has aged horribly, it has had one of the most major declines in TV history.

• It's based on gayness

I hate the Simpsons they are gay family guy is funny and Simpsons is not so this it a post about how family guy is better than Simpson cause lots of reasons bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla

• It's based on gayness

• It's based on gayness

• Family guy currently better

The Simpsons has always been a heart warming and hilarious show, and I love the old episodes. But family has kept its comedic theme and regularity. But the Simpsons is becoming more and more of a bore. They constantly use politics and the us government as themes, but us honestly a boring subject anyway. Most of the humor is sick or just not funny anymore either.

• Just don't find simpsons funny

I just don't find the Simpsons funny. Its a show I will if there is nothing at all on tv and even then I don't laugh or even crack a smile most times.

Family guy is funny. You never know what cut away gag gonna happen or jokes gonna come and that keeps it fresh. I will admit quality has gone down but there is usually at least one joke or gag that is really funny per episode

• The Simpsons Animation Errors

The Simpsons itself has errors in animation because one is: Gun mechanisms require casings to be discarded and in episodes, have shown that the casing is included in firing and I say its all wrong (their animation)
    and the colors are nearly monochromatic due to yellowish characters and reddish characters.

• Improves Upon Original

While originally The Simpsons was a good show & Family Guy seemed like an unoriginal rip-off, over the years the shows seemed like they switched roles The Simpsons has actually become a rip-off of Family Guy. The Simpsons used to have depth & charm in it, but now is simply a worse version of Family Guy.

• Simpsons is not at all funny anymore.

Both Family Guy and the Simpsons have been declining in quality. However, Family Guy still has some decent jokes, while the Simpsons aren't really funny, mainly because they don't resort to the outrageous and violent humor like Family Guy. American Dad is better than both of them at this point.

The Simpsons already had its best moments, but the future of Family Guy is still uncertain. Although the latest episodes haven't been as good, I think there is still a good chance they can provide better ones.

• It is because, in Family Guy they show more violations from the beginning until now.

Most people really don't want to watch shows that are violent into their eyes. Just like Family Guy, from the beginning until now, these people do not really care on all the scenes that children should not watch. These people must realize that most kids are not really guided by their parents and they must know that shows should be child - friendly and not full of scenes which children should not see.

• Change is not necessarily better.

While both can be considered humorous, the Simpsons was humorous because they said "fart" and got hurt a lot while Family Guy is considered "humorous" because the father is a drunk a**. It's a complete rip off and required zero creative thought. Definitely not a fan. Definitely not better. Thank you.

• Simpsons for life!!!!!!!

Yes the Simpsons may or may not have a decline in recent years but family guy has a cringe worthy humor that makes you really think about what message they're actually trying to inflict apon but the Simpsons is more global when it comes to there humor but they are not afraid to jump the safety boundary but family guy is more ruthless and not scared to offend. But both shows are good In their own way and I enjoy them both

• Simpsons for life!!!!!!!

• Ohhhh the children who watched Family Guy are complete cancer! Simpson Will Always Triumphs Over Family Guy!

Family always take their humor too far such as offensives slurs and stereotypes. The Simpsons brings laughter, tears and emotions towards the audience. Sure Family Guy does bring audience to laugh but the show has very harsh statements. Children describe The Simpson as "Gay, Family Guy is funny, Simpsons is based on gayness". What the bloody hell is this? Children who depicts and comments about The Simpson are the definition of CANCER dipped in Aids and sprinkled with Ebola. PLZZZZZZZ STAP DIS

• The Simpsons are best

The Simpsons are overall a more well known show. Whatever your opinion is on the topic you've got to admit that the Simpsons have more of a remarkable way to keep us entertained. In the future i thin Family Guy will slowly die out leaving us with the show we remember and love The Simpsons

• Any sEason of Family Guy is worse than any season of the Simpsons.

The Simpsons doesn't have to rely on offensive humor to be funny. The Simpsons actually has some wit. Also, The Simpsons is just more classic and priceless. The Simpsons has impacted our society by beginning a new era of animation on TV and creating priceless characters and quotes that will last the test of time. While Family Guy just tries to do what the Simpsons did except with rape jokes

• The Simpsons are and will always be remembered

• The simpsons are better

This isn't worth discussing the simpsons are better than family guy I honestly have never found family guys crude and thoughtless humor funny while the simpsons have always made me laugh if you prefer family guys stupid humor you don't know what comedy is. The simpsons always have been better and always will be.

• The simpsons are better