Is the current generation ruled by privileged people that take no action?

• As it has been since the dawn of civilization.

Well, I've got some bad news and some good news for you, my young questioner. The bad news is, yes. We're ruled by extremely privileged people who have a vested interest in maintaining the status quo. The good news is that this is nothing new. So cheer up, buttercup. Things have always been this bad.

• Yes, the current generation are spoiled people.

The current generation of the general public is composed of individuals who are spoiled by the technologies of today, as well as the over-protective nature of their parents. I also think they are less proactive than the generations before them. It is troubling state of affairs to think about actually.

• Each Generation is Similar

Every generation is going to have those who feel entitled, but they also have people who are the workhorses. If everyone was a workhorse, then there would be no jobs to employee everyone. Each generation will most likely have someone similar to Einstein or DaVinci, while they will also have people who do absolutely nothing.

• Not at all

No, it is not ruled by the privileged people that do not take any action at all. I think that the nation today is actually ruled by the working people, and that we are the true backbone of the nation and are the ones that are keeping it all alive.

• Too Generic An Expression

I do not believe the current generation is rule by privileged people that take no action. I feel like this question is far too general to even address fairly. The current generation is very unspecific as there are several different generations alive and we can't say that the oldest generation is in control, nor the youngest or any specific set to be honest, because there are several people in power and they come from a variety of generations. We do have privileged people, but there again we aren't all privileged and even of the one's that are, there's no guarantee that they all lack action. In fact, many of them have obviously done something if they are privileged.