• Yes, the deficiti is still too high.

Of course the deficit is still too high. And I do not think it's going to get that much better. I do not see any of Obama's proposals and ideas working to take care of the problem. I think that any deficit is too high for the United States of America.

• yes it is

Yes, the deficit is way to high still as of today, and i think that if we do not do something to change it the we will end up in a whole lot of trouble and the nation as a whole will go down in a huge pool of debt.

• Yes, I think the Federal budget deficit is still uncomfortably high.

While steps have been taken by the Obama Administration to reduce the budget deficit there still remains a large gap between revenues and expenses, with our debt growing higher and higher I think there needs to be a more intense focus on eliminating the budget deficit entirely not just narrowing the gap.

• Of Course It Is

I believe the deficit is still too high. Given that not too long ago we had extra money, it's ridiculous to think that we are in so much debt now. As long as there is debt, there is too much of it. I think the government needs to cut back just like the American people have had to cut back.

• It is still in the red

While the overall all deficit is just ridiculous. The annual deficit has been cut by over half, from The Bush administrations trillion plus a year deficit. That is the good news, the bad news is the overall deficit is still going up. Which definitely means the deficit is way to high and not getting better yet.