Is the energy field proposed by therapeutic touch a clever means to bypass a rational mind's intelligent defenses and invade one's personal sphere?

• Energy Field Proposed

I personally think that energy field proposed by therapeutic touch a clever means to bypass a rational mind's intelligent defenses and invade one's personal sphere because if how they personally felt about the defenses but it has affected the therapeutic touch. I personally think that energy field proposed by therapeutic touch has affected them.

• Human touch is magical.

Yes, the energy field proposed by therapeutic touch is a clever means to bypass a rational mind's intelligent defenses and invade one's personal space, because when a person is touched in the right way, they do not react to it as defensively. With therapeutic touch, the mind can be tricked to think that the body touching them is part of their own body.

• Yes, helpful and clever.

The energy field that is spoken of in healing practices such as therapeutic touch is a way of moving through our defenses so that well being can be accomplished on some subtle levels. It is not invasive at all,but can help us to attain a level of healing that wouldotherwise not be available.

• Yes it is

If you are slowly taught to let a person to touch your body, then I am going to bet that you will slowly lose your personal space sphere and that you will be a whole lot more comfortable with people being right up next to you and close to you.

• No It Isn't

I do not believe the energy field proposed by therapeutic touch is a clever means to bypass a rational mind's intelligence defense simply to invade a personal sphere. I believe the ideas and theories of therapeutic touch are there because the professionals in the field truly believe their methods. Secondly I don't think their trying to be clever or trick anyone for any reason.