• Being fat is not healthy

Being fat is not healthy. You can try and argue this point by saying that some fat people run and exercise. Just because you can run doesn't make you healthy. And saying that a fat female is the normal body type that all men should be attracted to, is just plain wrong. The average female body type is roughly 120-140lbs, not 2/12 tonnes. This fat acceptance movement is just plain wrong, and is encouraging people to be unhealthy.

• Yet another failed feminist movement

The reason that society "fat shames" fat people is because it is simply unhealthy for you to do. Obviously, nobody is forcing fat propel to become skinny, and the government has no power over what people can do with their personal health, but seriously, how is being heavier than the normal weight a good thing? If fat acceptance activists just got on a diet and went to the gym, they wouldn't have a need for any fat acceptance movements.

• It's unhealthy simple as that

People are fighting for it to be ok to slowly kill yourself and be at a far greater risk of heart attacks? Get out of here, I'm overweight myself and rapidly changing it because it's UNHEALTHY I don't give a shit whether you find fat people attractive or unattractive, fact of the matter is it's unhealthy and it shouldn't be promoted or defended

• Fat Acceptance is Early Death Acceptance

The Fat Acceptance movement is just another ridiculous feminist movement (and for those of you not in the know, modern feminism is a hateful ideology). Being fat has no benefits once so ever, and has serious consequences, such as limited mobility, shorter life, increased risk of heart attack, etc. People who are obese shouldn't brag about it, but rather work to become healthier people.

• Yes it is.

Fat acceptance is not a movement of acceptance, it's a movement of glorification. Specifically, the glorification of bad health and poor lifestyle choices.

Obesity is not something that should be glorified (or shamed), it's not something that should be heralded, it's simply something that should be discouraged. People should be free to live how they want, and they should love and accept themselves, but they should not use "acceptance" as a term that justifies poor decisions.

• The fat acceptance movement should be ashamed of itself.

This feel good message promoted by the fat acceptance movement cloaks several dangerous, uniformed and/or violently misrepresentative ideas. The fat acceptance movement and its supporters should take a long look in the mirror and feel serious, wallow-inducing shame for the following 10 reasons:

search Google for listland.Com, fat acceptance is wrong.

• Fat acceptance is a lie

You're telling me I should love you for your personality, not your body, and you're promoting laziness and unhealthy lifestyle? No! Yes, I have no right to tell you how to live your life. But I'm not gonna pat you on the back and say "good job" as you eat yourself to death. If you're overweight and you're trying to change yourself, that's great. It's not the fact that their overweight that bothers me, it's the fact that they're making excuses not to do anything to change it. Fat acceptance is a lie.

• Fat acceptance is a lie

• No this is terrible

Is this really a problem. Its really sad cause your body shamming them but they are perfectly fine. They are human they are the same as you and me. No matter if your skinny, thick, small, or any body we are all human so why discriminate. We could be worrying about serious stuff like racism or global warming but were sitting here looking at someone's weight REALLY.

• Its an Immune Response

The latest medical evidence is its an immune system response. Contrary to what doctors long believed, the immune system is responsible for how our brain behaves and looks likely to explain everything from autism to weight problems. Apparently, our brains determine to a great extent just how social we can become which is a way of combating infectious diseases.

• Not usually, no

Like all social justice movements, you occasionally get some people who go too far and want to encourage people to be fat or shame people for being thin or some other dumb shit like that, but for the most part, fat acceptance movements are just about saying:
    "I'm fatter than most people, but not to the extent that it's a danger to my health, so just don't be a dick about it".

• It is not always a lifestyle choice

Although there are many people who have chosen unhealthy habits and brought it upon themselves, it is not always the case. There are many cases where it has nothing to do with fitness or diet choices. My brother was born as a cute chubby little boy. He has always been highly engaged in physical activity. He is into baseball and football. He also happens to eat far healthier than me. My diet consists of six slices of pizza and a soda. The cliche of unhealthy choices. He eats eggs for breakfast and salad for lunch. He usually has as meal like spaghetti or steak for dinner. And he still manages to only eat the recommended portions of each food group. Despite all of that, he still more than doubles my weight. His doctor always tells him to exercise more, but he goes to the gym every morning. This is not his fault. It is the way he is. I understand that leading a healthy life is important, however sometimes it is just the way they are. No change needed.