Is the federal government providing enough financial support for special education programs for people with learning disabilities?

• We pay too much.

Yes, the federal government is providing enough financial support for special education programs for people with learning disabilities, because the people with disabilities are already given a great deal of deference. They are given so much extra funding, that people who are gifted and talented do not receive the support they need.

• The federal government is providing enough financial support for special education programs for people with learning disabilities.

The government does not need to spend more money supporting people with learning diabilities. Many of these diseases, such as Attention Deficit Disorder, have been questioned by the scientific community. We should not waste money trying to teach people who will never be able to learn in the frist place.

• Does Little To Support

I do not believe the federal government is providing enough financial support for special education programs for people with learning disabilities. I have a son with ADHD and I have never heard of any programs that are available to my son. It would seem that these funds, if they exist, do not reach the person with the disability.

• No not for everyone

The federal government should be providing more financial support to those people here in the United States of America that need the extra special education programs. If we give more money to these people that are in these programs it may better off the country as a whole in the long run.