• Fastest man alive

You can go so fast and beat the bad guy you can win. Can run up walls run on water and beat zoom! Caitlin all ways get down when her true love dies very sad. When Cisco got his power I was so happy. When Caitlin pretend to be killer frost.

• Fastest man alive

• As of Now, Yes

Last season, I would have picked Arrow. But the question said "Right now", and this season of Arrow is not what it used to be.
    As much as I love Arrow, and DareDevil, and even Gotham, I still have to give it to the Flash. It has good villains, good character development, and awesome plotlines
    Although, in January, my opinion might chance when Legends of Tommorow starts.

• My Byrd nuts

Nuts nuts night and and to And And To Is OAnd To I Oo to is Oand of the the The I I I I The The The I I I I Io on to I Out ior in oo Of Of And In Of In And Of And Of Of Of Of In In Of And In Of And Of In Of In Diana

• The Flash is the best superhero on TV

The story lines of the show Flash are very relevant and can easily be kept up with even if one doesn't tune in every week to the show. Both the story and show are very interesting, with a well chosen cast that makes the show the best superhero TV show on air right now.

• The Flash proves to be a television success

Comic books are a big hit among Hollywood, there's been countless movies and TV shows based on beloved superheroes. While the comic book movies have been successful, the TV shows have been hit or miss. But there seems to be a success with the CW show The Flash. Many may not know The Flash because he didn't get enough attention as Batman or Superman would, but thanks to CW he's ushering in a new league of fans who want to know more about this superhero. What makes The Flash a great TV show is the characters, the setting, and how if follows the original comic book premise. Even though it's a show geared more towards a younger audience, The Flash is a show anybody can enjoy watching.

• Yes its the best

Out of all the tv series i have witnessed , i think the flash is the best all 23 episodes had me on the edge of my seat . And it was never a constant pattern, for example, new medihuman, flash runs out, captures him, saves day. NO it was never like that. Each and every episode was new, different, interesting and exciting . Best series ever

• CW's The Flash in the best comic book TV show to date.

CW has found their niche in the saturated TV market. The network has positioned itself as the geek network with many comic book themed TV shows lining its history. This season we enjoyed CW's introduction of The Flash, played by Grant Gustin. The show hits on all notes and is the best superhero TV show on today.

• This is certainly a matter of opinoin.

I know that some people like the Flash and think that it is the best superhero TV program. But there are also those who really like Arrow as well. Some even like Marvel Agents of Shield, I know that one really isn't a superhero type program but it originally grabbed attention due to the Marvel universe which is mostly about Superheroes.