• Yes it is destroying.

Hello everybody . This is Aryan here. I have seen many children have stopped talking to teir parents because of generation gap. Due to this family bond and life is bieng destroyed which is difficult for anybody to re build it . These are my opinions of what I feel.

• Generation gap is a problem in family life

We very well know nowadays children have less interaction with their parents and one of the main reason is that the children are not sharing anything with their parents.Some children say that we cant share it because they start questioning about it again and again.But children should understand that they question them again and again because their parents love them,care for them and want to understand them as when children grow up they hide most of the things from parents so it become difficult for parents to understand them,their attitude,behaviour etc.And once a girl replied like if we have a boyfriend and we brokeup with him and is upset and when parents ask us again and again we get irritated as it wont be an appropriate answer and they wont be able to digest it if i tell them that i had a boyfriend and all,so this is the reason she feels why she is not sharing everything with her parents.But how can she say that because she said they wont be able to digest it and its only because they(children)are doing such things so again the wrong is in children itself and one more thing is that if someone sees others children in a bad state or inappropriate state or with bad language,they will first say this is because their parents have thought them this.

• Generation gap is destroying the family life

We very well know nowadays children have less interaction with their parents and one of the main reason is that the children are not sharing anything with their parents.Some children say that we cant share it because they start questioning about it again and again.But children should understand that they question them again and again because their parents love them,care for them and want to understand them as when children grow up they hide most of the things from parents so it become difficult for parents to understand them,their attitude,behaviour etc.And once a girl replied like if we have a boyfriend and we brokeup with him and is upset and when parents ask us again and again we get irritated as it wont be an appropriate answer and they wont be able to digest it if i tell them that i had a boyfriend and all,so this is the reason she feels why she is not sharing everything with her parents.But how can she say hat because she said they wont be able to digest it and its only because they(children)are doing such things so again the wrong is in children itself and one more thing is that if someone sees others children in a bad state or inappropriate state or with bad language,they will first say this is because their parents have thought them this.

• Completely for the motion

Because in today's modern world everyone is busy in their own world and it creates a lot of problems . In a family what should be actually done is not there. If husband shows that he is socially updated which is sometimes good but if he regularly continues that then it may create complications in their marital relationship because in past time it was there, so yea my friends generation gap creates complications even in students character n yeah if its controversial then sorry by the way I am a student named saanvi

• It does exist

I think that the gene gap does exist because yes it has always existed but now it's worse than ever and the tech is just making it way way way more worse.Back then they didn't have iPads or laptops they had to do everything manually and no tech reliable. It does exist!!!!!

• For the motion.

In my opinion the generation gap is actually destroying family life.... Educations means.....Money means .........Life vice etc. My father ones told me the children of these present day generation are very much different from how we were in those days.
    Every generation has its clothing style. When I was a hippie in the late '60's, the long hair, beads, no bra, and no shoes was considered scandalous by my parents.

• The generation gap is not destroying family life.

The generation gap is not destroying family life. There can be many things that destroy family life and pinning it on just one area just does not work. I think in these economic times with most family struggling to stay a float, more and more family members are forced to work longer and harder hours. This is causing family life to suffer and will continue until the economy gets better.

• There has always been a generation gap.

Every generation is different from the one before it. Values change, styles change, preferences change, but that doesn't mean family life is going to go away. There's nothing particularly special about the current generation gap that didn't exist in other generations and families survived those changes just fine. It stands to reason they'll do fine now too.