• Yes, the German economy has shown signs of sputtering.

Due to current situations going on in the world, I think most economies are sputtering, including the Germans. There is so much uncertainty and fear in the world today, it is going to hurt every economy at least a little bit. While Germany is not going to hurt as bad as some, I do believe it is sputtering at least a little bit.

• aren't we all

I think economies everywhere go back and forth between good and bad times. I think our economy is slacking, and im sure other places are having similar issues also. But, just like we can, they can also probably figure out a way to fix the issues that they are having.

• Yes, the German economy is sputtering.

Yes, the German economy is sputtering. The Ukraine crisis is affecting Europe's economy. Due to the sectoral sanctions against Russia German economy is losing its momentum.There are thousands of companies who do business with Russia. German government must act as its economy is directly related with private sector.It should act as soon as possible.

• I'm going to say no because I love Germany

I've been to Germany. It was a blast. I love the country, its people, and its culture. So I'm going to say because I love Germany.

What does that have to do with the actual state of Germany's economy? It could be everything. Belief often determines the reality in economies. If investors have confidence they invest and the economy goes up. If they don't they sell and the economy falls.

In a more and more interconnected world with economies effecting each other good news about economies should be trumpeted more loudly than bad news precisely because belief has real economic effects.

• No, not at all.

The German economy continues to have an incredibly strong industrial base. It remains the largest exporting country in Europe, which is supported by its reputation for high quality products. The strength of it's banking system still provides support for struggling neighbour countries in the Euro zone. The German economy shows no sign of slowing down.