• I think the government is hiding something.

There are too many sightings of UFO and odd creatures not to believe in aliens. I believe in roswell, and I believe there are aliens being hidden there. In my opinion, the government is doing some type of experiments on them, just as I believe the aliens are studying us.

• Aliens date back to the beginning of time, even before Christ

There are ancient hieroglyphs showing alien beings and space craft that couldn't possibly have existed in that time. Alien beings have been around for longer than our planet has existed. Some people seem to forget that Earth, much less the Milky Way are not the oldest in the space. They are still discovering more planets (in fact, NASA recently released data showing over 700 more planets that they didn't know about even five years ago) and because of advanced technology, they are even discovering more Earth-like planets. I'm sure as soon as they develop the technology, they will send people to visit those Earth-like planets and then we will be the aliens to those planets. With all these planets in space, why the hell would ours be the only one with intelligent life? I believe that aliens have been working with the "people in power" for a very long time and that's how some of our technology has developed. The centuries it has taken us to discover some things, have already been possible for even more centuries because of the intelligent life on other planets that have come here to help us develop it. People are seriously uneducated and ignorant if they actually believe that this is the only planet in the whole of space that has life on it. If we, as humans, are curious about other planets and intelligent life, then why wouldn't they be curious about us? I mean, it only makes sense that they would try to make contact and study us since we would do the same. Also, you can do very little research on the internet and find former government officials that were present during the Roswell crash and subsequent cover up that suddenly died (under unusual circumstances) when they tried to speak out. So yes, my opinion is that the government do know aliens exist and they are trying very hard to cover it up and hide it from the general population. I mean, how would we feel as a nation if we found out that our government was hiding the fact that they not only know about aliens but that they are working with them to develop technology? I'm sure there would be total anarchy and they don't want that.

• Intellient life exiss!!

Come on man!! Thousands of UFO sightings and i am sure that the government agencies are behind it. There is a a reason why the SETI was organised. Every time we ask they say, It is the secret military weapon test or Some one playing hoax with remote controlled vehicles.. WEll!! I dont think these remote vehicles are good enough to reach the moon... We public have the right to information .

• Intellient life exiss!!

• What are they hiding?

The government is lying about everything, about aliens, about discs, about mermaids, about testing humans and possibly mutating them into god knows what. You just don't know what... And neither do I but I know they are. Some where in the deserts of Arizona or Mexico or wherever they have somthing big they want to hide somthing so big if any of us found out we would be prosecuted to the full extent of the law and be put to death sentence. If all of the society worked together we could find out we could find what they were hiding. Many stories of aliens being whisked away by government scientists... So there it is. The government will probably come strait to my house and put me in a mental hospital for saying this... But I BELIEVE. So what about you like if your with me.

• They listen to people

The government Goes to your house and tells you to shut up if you talk about aliens and if the government knows it is true. NASA will listen to your phone calls and make your phone hang up and do beeping noises if you talk about true stuff about aliens. There have been people talking about true memories from past lives that no one else in the world know about except that person alone.

• The X Files

The X Files is a factual show and I believe everything Mulder has to say; Scully is silly and just doesn't want to believe. Everything that happens on the X Files is real. The government is hiding aliens! The government controls everything! Make a hat out of tinfoil so they can't collect your thoughts!

• Proof Itself Is all.

The prime minster of defense in canada had much evidence of the U.S hiding aliens. There was even a case with Richard Nixon and Gleason that had gone to homestead airforce base in Florida and in Larrys report Gleason had seen aliens in capsule looking things. And there is always the case about Roswell. Not to count the many alien abductions people claim to have and all the UFO and USO sightings. Not to mention all the galaxys and planets out there. There is no doubt aliens exist.

• Why would there be a such thing of aliens if it wasn't real!

There are sightings, story's, beliefs, and more.... Aliens have to be real they may not be exactly aliens but there are some type of creatures out there that are weird that WE don't know about! Its either the government is hiding from us or something! Either YES NO MAYBE plus there are more yeses than no!

• The government is hiding something

The government is totally hiding aliens. They always have, I think that area 51 is a place where aliens are being tested. The police are also in with the governor. I have always believed in alien. We are not the only planet that is that is not too close & not too far away from a sun. There must be other life forms.

• No, the United States government is not hiding aliens.

In spite of the claims to the contrary there is no factual, objective data that supports the claim that aliens have visited planet Earth and made contacts with humans. In the absence of any data to support the claims that aliens have made landings on Earth there is no reason to even believe that the US government is hiding them.

• The government is not hiding aliens from us.

I believe that the government is not hiding aliens from us because it was already proven by the U.S government that there were no aliens. Aliens is only created from the imagination of a person. If there is normally the government would really declare it to the public to let the society know and prepare themselves.

• No, they are not.

Alien is defined as "A resident born in or belonging to another country who has not acquired citizenship by naturalization." Currently, there is an estimated 25.5 to 32.1 million of them in our country. The government is not hiding aliens. In fact, they are labeled as "illegal immigrants" because it is against our government's law for them to be in the United States of America.

• No, it is not.

If the government was hiding aliens I am sure some type of proof would be leaked out, or they would feel the pressure of people wanting to know so bad they would just come forward with the information. I really doubt right now they have an aliens stashed away that we do not know about though.