• Yes, it is

Of course the H1N1 vaccine is safe. It's very safe. There have been no documented cases of any vaccine being harmful. The worst you will ever see from any flu vaccine is mild cold symptoms. This is because, obviously, your body is fighting off the flu which is in the vaccine.

• It's another vaccine.

Yes, the N1N1 vaccine is safe, because the rate of adverse reactions for H1N1 is not any different than the rate of adverse reactions for the flu shot. Because a shot is injecting a bit of the dead virus into you, some people are always going to have a bad reaction. But it is safe.

• Yes, I do think its safe

I don't see anything wrong with it. I hope that its safe, I am not one to get these kinds of vaccines,but I hope that they work. I think most people stay away from these sorts of things. I would rather not get one myself,but I don't see whats wrong with it.

• Risks too high?

In a recent study of the H1N1 vaccine, the risk of severe side effects is 82 people per million. That is almost double the rate from seasonal flu vaccines. Millions of people will avoid receiving the vaccine from a natural reluctance of being one of the 82 people. The knowledge that the idea behind a vaccine is introducing into our bodies a slight amount of the virus so our immune system will reject a full blown version,makes people,myself included,reluctant to receive and vaccinations.