• Above the law

If I commit a crime and get caught by law enforcement I will be prosecuted. Why does a rich powerful politician not meet the same fate? Our system is broken, I'm truly ashamed that American people my people don't stand up against this! Isn't that THE core American value to stand in the face of tyranny and those that would seek to enslave us? Technology has made us complacent, cheaply and easily brainwashed

• No, the E-mail scandal case has not been treated fairly.

FBI Director James Comey berated Clinton and her aides for being "Extremely careless" in the whole issue, and yet he said in the very same speech that we have no reason to indict her. The main argument for Clinton is that she didn't know it was wrong, or she had no intent to do this. This coming from a former Senator, First Lady, and Secretary of State. Also, presidential nominees are allowed access to certain classified documents to "bring them up to speed on emerging threats around the world." I personally would no trust Clinton with that information.

• The Hillary Clinton email case is not being handled fairly

Without question, the Hillary Clinton email case is not being handled fairly. If you, I or any other private citizen had done what Hillary Clinton is accused of doing there is no question that we would be facing charges. There is a rule of law for Hillary Clinton, and a rule of law for the rest of us. Guess who gets the better treatment?

• No, the Hillary Clinton email case isn't being handled fairly

No, the Hillary Clinton email case isn't being handled fairly. She is obviously guilty but those handing the case do not care about the truth. They are choosing to give no punishment to a guilty person which isn't fair at all. If it were anyone but Clinton they'd be in prison for their crimes.

• No, the case against Hillary Clinton involving her email is not being handled fairly.

No, the case against Hillary Clinton about her emails is not being handled fairly. FBI Director Comey made a good case for why she should be charged but then didn't refer for charging. He also said other people who do similar things should expect to be prosecuted. This clearly shows she is being treated differently because of who she is.

• Hillary has received special treatment

It is clear that the Hillary Clinton email case is not being handled fairly, because Ms. Clinton has almost certainly received special treatment from the government. Who else has the privilege of having their husband meet with the Attorney General just days before the conclusion of an FBI investigation? Who else could be labeled "extremely careless" and have nothing come of it? It is clear that the case isn't being handled fairly, and the American people are suffering as a result.