Is the historical term "mama's boy" meant to refer to something common in Mediterranean culture?

Asked by: Adam2
  • The original term was really a man who was really emotional who spent time with his ma

I feel like a lot of people misuse the term and confuse it with the losers who stay in their parents basement or the ones raised by loser feminist. Loser feminist's sons don't qualify as mama's boys cause most of them are not true women. They're a buncha ugly controlling b**ches that's what. I mean the man who is a little bit more emotional. That has his mother's traits. That acts kinda operaish. The ones who are princes.
    Princes are classic mama's boys.
    The ones who are chivalrous (most guys in this culture don't believe in chivalry--and I understand their complaints about it)

Adam2 says2014-07-07T23:12:33.747
Usually these guys are Spanish, French, Italian, Greek, or even German or Polish
Adam2 says2014-07-07T23:12:52.487
They are usually the Latin lovers