• Everything society needs to work on.

Hillary Clinton
    Donald Trump
    politics
    vegans
    Onision
    Nicole arbour
    Keemstar
    Vegan Gains
    Freelee the banana girl
    Religion
    Homophobes
    America
    Japanese toys
    Weeaboos
    Stupid people
    Fakers/wannabes
    Haters
    YouTube
    Law
    School
    Bill Clinton
    ISIS
    Internet
    And much much more. The human race is doomed to stupidity . . . . . .

• I do agree, but I also disagree.

There are many things that are so close to throwing the human race over a cliff. One of them I s stupidity. But also people shouldn't lose hope. If we know that the human race is being doomed, then we can change that. All it takes is for us to realize what we are doing wrong, and then build a team, because together we can actually turn that all around. I know that some people are pretty stubborn and won't change their ways because they think they are always right. But that's the problem, people think that they are always right and if they make a mistake they don't bother fixing it. That is what leads the human race into a hole of fire. We shouldn't just lose hope and stop trying to make a change in the world. Alone or not, one voice can make a huge change and turn the path of the human race around.