• I am a Master Mason.

My name will stay anonymous for obvious reasons. I am a Master Mason. That is the highest rank of the Freemason organization. I cannot give out information however. But, I am hoping this will prove to you the Illuminati is real. It does exist, and it has plans for the near future. If you do not believe, then don't. It will just keep it more of a secret, which is a good thing. Thank you, and have a great day.
    -Master Mason XXYY

• The Truth hurts

They are an efficient organisation started way back in BC their truth is that religion is a fake existence and that ADVANCE extraterrestrial were the acting Gods for our unexplained miracles that our cavemen defined it as Jesus. But they do not wish for us to not believe in religion because it is the only thing that is keeping us doing the right thing so we would follow their rules of living which is the economy it self. In symbolic media like in the Big bang theory TV show they would tell us that they created the Pyramids which stands for Economy. The illuminati is the cause of our success in this human race. They may create wars such as WW1 and 2 to decrease the population so that the economy would not break down due to over crowdness. Their Satanic belief maybe that we are occupied by an unfriendly supreme exterterestrial being or its fake due to some other organisaton working against them. Their plans may be harsh inhumane symbols from them but it is none of our business... They are more powerful then the government there is no use to fight them unless you have occupied another countries media or such as the communist party which currently have some international conflict between Nato which could be the sign of the oppsosing team... Their goal maybe to colonise other planets and theres one planet that seems interesting to everyones mind... Called Nibru which is a planet we discovered far distance that looks like another earth. Heaven maybe a symbol of doing the right thing and you will be rewarded to go to Heaven which is the new planet nibru and judgment day may be symbolic that when the day of earth comes to an end after the WW3 and our resources depleting and our enviroment is burning it is telling us that your success to the economy could lead you to the new planet as colonisers and since we are far advance we called it heaven for the fact that we would have more luxury and there will be a fresh new resources on the planet. Hell is symbolised as earth because of its abandoned poverty and nothing but dust like if it were the American theory of the Rapture. Which the movie Elysium closely symbolises their plan because right now Nibru is coming towards earth at an insane speed from billions of light years away.

• Well of course.

Secret societies have existed since human civilization began. They control things that the average person doesn't even fathom, cause drastic events...were probably behind 9/11, the Martin Luther King assassination, JFK assassination, the Lincoln assassination, the Holocaust, both World Wars, American Revolution, Napoleon's defeat, French Revolution, English Revolution, etc etc etc. Need I go on? It exists.

• It may not be obvious, but nothing in this world is obvious. We have to look for what we want to see.

The Illuminati's existence is a great controversy that can only be answered by evidence. Truthfully, many members of the worlds most current leaders and stars have been caught doing the same hand sign and handshake. This is no coincidence. There are many websites that argue whether the Illuminati is real or not. But it is. The Illuminati are getting even more powerful and threatening internationally, and there is no doubt about it. This is not a fear tactic, it is just a government weapon that was leaked out and now is exposed to the whole world through the internet. Well, if it is real or not, I guess we will find out in years to come.

• Run for your lives

I was born into the illuminati, as my parents met in the society. Anyways, I've come to warm you. The illuminati is planning to bomb South Dakota,Wisconsin, and Missouri. RUN! 🙀 If you live in one of those states, tell your friends, tell your family. And hide. If you want to know the specific cites, ask me. (I am not like the rest of them). The illuminati is real. They are coming to get you. One place at a time. Slowly, but surely. If you have any questions ask me.

• Its real guys

It must be real because there is an eye on the one dollar bill and thats certainly not a coincidence and accidents don't happen accidentally y'all know george washington was a free mason oooo thats sketchy also thats not really him on the one dollar bill its fake y'all being tricot lmaoo

• Duh...

It exists... Now, I am not a crazy. THEY DO NOT CONTROL OUR SOCIETY. These societies do exist--I Believe everyone agrees secret societies exist. However they have influence on anything. It is a FACT that they exist, but its debatable whether or not they are influencing us (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illuminati). So everyone should say yes, and agree its total BS that they are a NWO.

• Of course it's real.

Look around you. Take out your wallet. Open it. Pull out your cash. Do you have a one dollar bill? Now examine it. Bring up google. Search what the words mean around the pyramid. Then search the goals of the Illuminati. There is your proof. They may be a secret society, but it's not really secret. The only thing they are keeping a secret is the ways they will bring about the New World Order.

• Because the Jewish are greedy

Been trying for years to be a destructive to the endgame as possible. Planting my own subliminal messages via internet, Protesting everything,carefully planting idea in minds.But the population is so lazy they obviously don't care.The illuminati has broken the masses already. Of the remaining don't make it easy for them.

• I think its real. Wishing its not!

I don't have any proof that Illuminati is real but can anyone explain me why do these signs; hand sign of a triangle, one eyed pyramids, and hiding one eye with a hand; come up in any music video that becomes famous or any other thing that becomes famous and rich? And why do the lyrics of these songs and music have bad things in them like drugs, sexual relationships and abusive words.

• Show me proof, then I'll believe you.

There is no proof, all that Anonymous has said is that secret societies exist. He has given no proof of any secret society and has made claims like that they were behind JFK, the Holocaust, and both World Wars. Do you think that with the war on organized crime and crime in general that a secret society could cause a world war without being detected??? The idea that the Illuminati exist is ridiculous!

• It's basically a fear tactic.

The whole theory of some kind of Illuminati is just kind of silly. I could give you several dozen reasons why it's highly, highly unlikely that a New World Order exists. For starters, where would you even find these people to begin with? You have these elected, greedy, most likely capitalist officials working to serve a one-world government that controls a supply of information? How does that make any sense? We are too globally connected for something that huge and complex (especially for the accredited influence they supposedly have) to go without any compelling evidence , and be virtually unnoticed for so long.

• I doubt it.

I am aware that the Illuminati was originated during the age of Enlightenment and they were considered to be a secret organization back then... however my inital thoughts are that they do not currently exist as of today. I do feel that they were in no way connected to the assassination of JFK or the Holocaust or anything else based upon prior knowledge.

• I don't get it..

So if the Illuminati is like some sort of secret organization/society/???, how come it's pretty much known to most humans? Not really a secret if people know about it.. That, and people are not stupid enough to not take notice of these 'life-changing' things or whatever the Illuminati will do for the world, don't even know (not as much as those who spend their time searching on this Illuminati).. Seriously, something that controls the entire world? I'm still skeptic. Also, I would like real evidence showing the Illuminati is real, not some opinions.. I don't care about opinions. I can't say secret societies never existed, though. I just kind of doubt this Illuminati thing is something people should easily believe in. If you guys want to show it's real, show real proof. Wasting your time on research instead of doubtful information is better.

• I don't get it..

• Part 3, A hisotry of idiots, an ideology

This is ALL RELEVANT because my theory is, what man doesnt know, what he is to stupid to grasp and understand, he creates a idea to fill his void and give what he does meaning. The same thing with Illuminati, when people didnt understand how someone was smarter then the next man, the only guess was he was supernatural. In todays day and age, 2014, we still have people who do not understand how celeberaties are famous and yet their not, how extreme co-incidences can possibly happen, so again, we stupid humans go to the next best thing " a mystery" . Claiming the devil is involved, people selling souls, the eye on the bill is to show were all controlled; fake, fake and finally co-incidence. If anyone read all this, thank you and i hope you agree. Peace.

• Idiots Through History; an ideology

Part 1;
    This is really sad to see such an indifference in the polls on this one. Lets take a walk back through history and have a look. From the moment our universe was created, species have evolved from chemicals, to bacteria in water, to amphibians, reptiles, mamals and eventually human beings. All done over billions of years. Some of the oldest texts still around today, from ancient Sumer ( modern day middle east) ancient egypt, india,greece, africa, the Aboriginals of Australia and their art, All depict something extremely similar in common, they speak of "THE GODS". For millions of years we humans looked up to the sky when it rained, when there was thunder storms, in times of good and bad, fires, freezing blizzards, all of what mother nature threw our way, and we seeked answers, why? How? Who? About these events. People on either side of the argument must agree ; these thoughts of gods that threw lightining spears down at earth, and flooded it and caused all this chaos, is now quite silly. In science we have come so far that we know more about space then the bottom of the ocean, we can study what we can reach. Is it not then safe to say the reasons these ancient people claimed these gods, is because of no education? No understanding of the laws of biology, physics, no real undertsnading other than how to survive in their own reigions?

Now we are getting somehwere, this behaviour of people, this ignorance of man, continued for a very very long time. "NOTE: In no way am i saying ancient civilisations were not smart or innovative in their own right, egyptians new the earth was round nearly 3 thousand years ago." And over time, as cultures spread, mans will to learn grew, and they seeked more answers, at wich point we have all the prophets who fall down on our earth (Jesus, buddha,mohammad etc) and come with ALL the answers, but sadly still, none of these answers prove sufficient to our questions. But our simple-minds of the time accept these as true and we keep on living.

• I don't know how people believe that.

First of all, I know about the real historical Illuminati in the 18th century in Germany. However, they were disbanded by the government and thrown out. I could understand why people think they are real. There are cults out there saying they are "Illuminati", but not the one everyone is thinking. I don't think we are "slaves" to them. I think there would of been protest by now if we were.
    Now lets do something productive and not believe in internet crap anymore.

• I don't think so.

Like religious people, conspiracy theorists make a series of huge claims and try find patterns (we are pattern seeking primates) to support these claims but can never actually back it up with any real evidence. I could use the exact same arguments some of the people on the other side made to support the claim that magical fairies control our society. What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence.

• Why would a secret society advertise their existence by putting symbols of themselves all over the place? People need to read the definition of "secret".

A secret conspiracy would want to make sure people did not know they were around, and they would most certainly not want everyone to know who their members were. So, why would they advertise themselves by putting their logo on everything? Dumber yet, why would they HAVE THEIR MEMBERS OUT THEMSELVES by making signs, and putting the symbol of the Illuminati in tier logos? It makes no sense.
    Yes, secret societies exist, and some political parties are very much full of conspiracies. This does not mean the Illuminati exist. Its like saying that the fact that religion exists proves thta many people in the USA worship the Great Marshmallow.
    What have they done, exactly besides writing song lyrics, and designing logos? Any proof of them actually being involved in doing anything? No? Just the lyrics, and symbols? OK.
    The hand gestures are pretty common. If you are going to look at the many millions of pictures taken of every celebrity out there for the last decade, well of course you will find a couple that match.
    Yes, we know that many architects of the American Revolution were Freemasons. Freemasons are not all that sketchy, and are not secret for the last fifty years or so. Yes, their logo is a pyramid, and yes, they included it in things when they were creating America. They did not keep any of it secret, and they wanted people to know what they thought. That is why thye wrote things like the CONSTITUTION. AND SIGNED THEIR NAME TO IT. They were public, and proud of it, and they had every right to be. Its a wonderful tool of freedom. Its the words thta have meaning, not the little pictures on our money.
    So, until someone has some kind os evidence of conspiracy, not just stories about putting harmless logos on things, we have to admit that there is not a single shred of proof of a conspiracy that would be far too huge to hide.