Is the increase in obesity the fault of the government?

• They don't stop them

They never stop them they just add more and more sugar into foods that are perceived healthy and the reason they dont stop is because the companies fund the government these companies and the government is killing us and we need to put a end to it I think we must protest

• Fat whale poop

Well if your fat your fat and if your fat then your fat ass. Okay so pretty much all you fat whales out there. I fell you :) . Im fat too. Solid 120 pounds of straight whale shit. Its all the governments fault. They came to my house and held me down and fed that shit to me. Love you fat asses out there ;) ............

• Fat whale poop

• The increase in obesity is not the fault of the government.

The increase in obesity is not the fault of the government. Some things can not be blamed on government and this is one of the subjects. Whatever happened to you are fat, get over it. If you want to diet, I am sure there are plenty of ways to do this and exercise. If you want government to hold your hand through this, I am sure we can have them come in and shut down all fast foods in your town and stock grocery stores with nothing but fruit until you get down to the size you think is less-fat.

• The increase of obesity isn't the government's fault

People make their own decisions on what they eat and how much they eat. The government has nothing to do with the choices that we make. If we're fat that's on us not the government. There are weight loss programs, diets, and gyms out there so that we don't get fat it's our decision the government has nothing to do with the increase of obesity