Is the Internet the best technological advancement of all?

• Of course it is!

Without the internet, sources of entertainment and many other devices may not have been as developed as they are today. Everything is revolved around the internet, think about it, you use your brand new laptop with good specifications, all of this because the internet has so much on it and can be added that they develop new phones and ways to do lots of work out and about, thousands of videos of information and entertainment born only because of the internet. The internet has to be the greatest technological advancement !

• The Internet is the best technological advancement of all.

The Internet is the best technological advancement of all. Without the Internet, I think that we would all be lost. We turn to the Internet for almost everything that we do these days. From social media sites to paying bills online. There is not much that we can not do on the Internet and we use it everyday.

• Yes. I believe the Internet is the best technological advancement of all.

Yes. I believe the Internet is the best technological advancement of all, because of the Internet knowledge is only a click away for everyone. It empowers people to be proactive in their quest for knowledge instead depending solely on educators. It sharpens the mind of people who wouldn't normally have that opportunity.

• Internet for the win!

I do believe the Internet is the best form of technology; because, there really isn't much you can't do with it. You can attend college, pay bills, apply for employment, work, or even meet your significant other online. The Internet will only continue to advance and become even bigger over the course of time.

• I think that the internet is the best technological advancement of all.

I think that the internet is the best technological
    advancement of all. I can’t even
    remember what life was like before the internet. There is nothing like having all the knowledge
    in the world available at your fingertips.
    The internet allows anyone to communicate with everyone else in the
    world at one time. It’s amazing.

• The internet is the best technological advancement of all.

The internet is the best technological advancement of all. With out the internet, we would not be able to communicate with our friends and neighbors around the globe instantly. The economy would also be totally different, as international trade would be extremely hard to coordinate due to the lack of communication technology created by the internet.

• But its up there

The internet might not be the best technological advancement of all time, but it could be up there at top because of it. Its hard to say best; after all, what about the first person who figured out how to start a fire, or made the wheel? The standard against which best is measured it too relative.

• No, the automobile trumps the internet

Depending on how you view each technological advancement, the internet does not exceed the total benefit that was attributed to the automobile. Because of cars, the US was able to conquer the large amount of land mass that it came to acquire, and the entire nation was united. Although the internet can unite people too, the internet is not as necessary as other inventions like the car.