• Of course the iphone is better

It doesnt matter what the phones do or how they run its about the money. Sure the galaxy is an interesting smartphone. Lots of people have them but is the samsung galaxy better? Nope. I know at least 7 people who got the galaxy and hated it. They couldnt wait to switch back to an iphone. Anyways if you say the statistics say this and that it means nothing. Its how the product works for the consumer. And samsung vs apple? Apple dominates the smartphone market for a reason. Samsung sells local house appliances, and now the phone and tablet market. Apple? Laptops tablets and phones and computers. And they are dominating in sales and net worth. Apple is approx worth is 435 billion. Samsung is not even half just reaching 200 billion. Iphones look better handle better and have the best apps money can buy.

• Nothing is better then apple!

All u need it do is look at apple and u fall in love. Samsung makes me sick is bad. Samsung is shit all they do is try to copy apple but it isn't working. Apple is the excellent thing to choose. So now u know that apple is the best

• Nothing is better then apple!

• DUH Iphone rocks

It's sleek design and it's size is good. It takes great photos and has IOS 7 and not to mention Siri. IPhones are also very very easy to work. It's easy to carry around and it has a lot of aewsome apps that you can only get on iPhones. Summary...Iphone rocks!

• Of course it is

The iphone has so many epic features including siri and IOS 7. Its simple set up makes it easy to use even for people who arnt used to apple. Plus its small and handy and its smaller than the samsung. And the most important thing is that it is APPLE!!

• Apple is more premium and higher quality than samsungs s4

In my opinion the samsung galaxy is a good phone but I prefer the iPhone a lot more since it's easier to use and and overall better. For example, old people might want an easy phone just for talking and texting. See on the iphone it's very simple because everything is more easier to get to apps and so the iPhone fit that perfectly. Not so much for the samusung galaxy s4

• IPhone is worse

The Samsung is 2 times faster, has better voice control 200 more pixels per inch better app store, do I really need to go on? Im just going to type rand om stuff so I can submit fsdf fsfe fewfw efwfe efew wefwe fefew efwe efq fwef fewq ef few

• Samsung's options are better for kids

No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no

• Apple: Getting rich off other's ideas and recycling the same old crap.

Apple has been stealing other companies ideas for years and just rips off other people's ideas. They have not generating anything new since the Ipod. The idea of putting a projector in a phone happened 6 years ago. The Galaxy has the ability to follow the user's eyes making everything virtually hands free. Just because as idiot could use it, Doesn't make the Iphone a better phone.

• S4 is better, iPhone is smaller

In my opinion it isn't. S4 has longer talk and standby time, better processor and higher camera resolution. For me the only pro for iPhone is that it's smaller and lighter - I don't need as big phone as S4. You can check it and compare those two smartphones on your own on http://comperio.Co/en/smartphones/samsung-galaxy-s4-gt-i9500-vs-apple-iphone-5-32gb.Html

• Only if you want less than what you paid for

In all reality, iOS is just too simple. It doesn't have many features and is overpriced. However, for the same price, you can get the Galaxy S4 that's has about 5 times more features than the iPhone. I switched from the iPhone 4s to the Galaxy S4 and it's so much better.

• Even the SIII is better.

My dad and I have a Samsung Galaxy SIII, and my sisters and mother the iPhone 5c. Speaking strictly in terms of specs, the SIII (even more so the S4) is better than the iPhone. Some people don't like how big it is, but once you start using it you realize it is not too big and once you get used to it, you won't believe how small the iPhone's screen seems. There's no going back. Galaxy s4 all the way!

• I phone is a big mistake

I have an S4 and it is way better than the i phone. People like the i phone better but the galaxy S4 has better reviews more phones sold, better technology and better statistics. Most of your friends probably have i phones just to fit in, and I understand if you want to be like your friends but the smarter people who look deeper into statistics get the S4. I really like i phones though because they have better apps, in a way, but the S4 has way more apps so the best ones are harder to find. The S4 has a way better camera and more cool stuff that you cant do with an i phone so all you i phone haters use this for the argument.