• Its simple people

It sets the bar that every other manufacture trys to beat,so lets think a moment........ If the compitition is trying to match you is it not clear your the best???? Sure is to me ,and i dont need another 16 fancy bul lshit catch frases to convince me
    thank you

• Its the most beloved&hated phone for a reason

The iphone has always been and will continue to be in my opinion the phone to beat. Its quality in features, simplicity and reliability are second to none. The customer support you receive from apple is amazing and apples products are second to none. The iphone continues to improve with every iteration and yes it may not be the most powerful phone with the largest ram or hd size or even the most pixels, but apple knows how to make a damn good product. Sure the androids offer much more flexibility depending on what exactly you want to do. Most people just want to arrange apps in folders and change layouts and deem that as "freedom of choice". Apple does clutter the phone with a bunch of useless apps that you will simply delete or stuff into a folder labeled "junk apps". Picture quality, smoothness, siri, customer service and the innovation apple brings to its products will be hard to match for many years to come.

Just my opinion.

• I phone is hands down the best phone out there

For 1 look at the camera qualitie on the phone its the best out there. Then look at the charging speed of the iphone. They have a slim body and a good screen and its just overall a better everyday phone for the average user. The Iphone lets you coustimize it to your standards

• Android is the PC of smart phones

If you like windows then android would probably be your choice, if your a mac person then the I phone would suit you better, its more of a tie or personal preference as android is an OS not a phone, compared to Samsungs galaxy the I phone lags in innovation but surpasses the Samsung in safety and protection. I prefer IOS because I know when I get my updates.

• Because I said so!

The iPhone was always the best ever where you go everybody has a iPhone thats because everybody bought one. Samsung is T R Y I N G T O B E A W A N N A B E! T H E Y J U S T N E E D T O G E T L O S T! -----SoCloseToToast

• I love all the iphones out

I love that on the iphone 6s that when you hold in on a photo it does realy cool stuff like zoom in and other things and i love that their different colors like gold pink silver and that the iphone 5c they can be all different colors like white blue red and yellow

• A simple reason why they are best.

1. Security- Everyday people hear news like a million or so phones hacked gmail password stolen and all that. Does that affect iPhone?

2.Design- Simply they don't stick with same old design as android does.

2. Performance- Now here is the thing.Despite being low ram it easily defeats a 4 go ram phone eg Note 4. IPhone 6s has 2GB ram but still crushes note 5 with 4gb ram.Silky smooth performance clubbed with best in class hardware makes it unbeatable.

3. Display- How can someone be disappointed by iPhone screen?

4. Fast updates- Currently only 15% android phones have lollipop os and many of them still use kitkat.So this year iPhone launched iOS 9 which supports iPhone 4s back from 2010. Need I say something more?😂
    Finally- It has a class.Be it the touch screen, Style, Security they are the best, and they rock android is still behind.

Greetings from India.

• Just plain works

I recently switched from an iphone 5 that i had to an HTC one M9 as i was a little tired of having the same old phone, the deal on the HTC was a lot better as well. So after using android for just over a month now i have finally gotten it to a point that its ok after downloading a new keyboard, new email app, adjusting all the settings and changing the entire home screen. All i can say at this point is that i would go back to an iphone for my next upgrade, I have tried the much praised android phone and i am not impressed at all, what good is customization if it is necessary just for a phone to not suck at basic operation.

• Went back to iPhone with the 6s plus from the Note 3!

IPhones work and does it the best overall! Games are very optimized and have little details android versions do not and the artifacts seen on android versions is annoying! Androids may have more pixels in the camera and they look great but fire up the video and slow motion and androids cant come close to the iPhone in quality and smoothness!

• It is simply the best smartphone made ever

It has an amazing appearance , supports heavy multitasking , no need to clean it , more durable , very smooth experience , doesn't get slow , it has the amazing Siri technology , and the best thing i iPhones , is being very simple to use , anyone can use it

• The iPhone is for people who don't appreciate good technology.

It is not durable -glass breaks-, it is not strong -glass breaks-, it doesn't have better memory -all Android phones have he possibility for expandable memory, and the iPhone does not.-, it does not have better internet -the internet is determined by the plan provided by the provider.-, it arguably does not have a better touch screen -the small screen lacks functionality that a larger screen could provide.- Now let me tell you what Android can do. Android is open sourced, it has complete multitasking capability, it has more free apps than any other OS provides, it is expandable with ROOT access. Apple is no longer the king of the smartphone industry.

• Limitation. Limitation. Limitation.

Apple severely limit the iPhone in terms of what it can legally do (that is to say Jailbreaking is still deemed illegal as it reflects a breach of contract with ones operator.) Other devices, running the far superior operating system, Android, have a much higher potential in terms of what they can do, and what they can prospectively do, it's nearly limitless. The iPhone is the equivalent of bloatware, it's pretty (questionable) but all round rubbish. Furthermore, the constant rebranding of the device with only minor differences suggests a company with no moral or ethical consideration to the consumer, and as such, the product must be expected to be poor. Profit in this case supersedes product.

• Android is Better

Androids app store and options are so much more vast than Apple's. Plus more apps are free and you can download music into your music player instead of getting an app just for that. Android battery life is not as good as Apple but Androids work with less glitches. Get Andoid

• No, but I think it is definitely one of the best.

I think the Samsung Galaxy really gives the iPhone a run for its money! Whether or not the iPhone is the best on the market is a very subjective question. It really depends on who you ask that question to. But I do prefer the iPhone to its competitors, by far!

• No, it is not the best cell phone on the market.

"Best" does not simply mean "does the most," and the best phone for anyone is the phone that serves any one individual's purposes the best. My best option is not an iphone, which I currently have. I'm sorry that I made the choice. I prefer a dumb phone, along with the lower bill. The dumb phone suited my purposes just fine.

• Newest is not always the best.

When a new iPhone model comes out, thousands scramble to the nearest Apple store to purchase it. Why? Because most people believe newer is better. This is not always the case. iPhone has many flaws. One hit to the floor and your shiny screen is cracked, forcing you to pay up to 100 dollars for a new one. Wouldn't a simple keyboard phone or a Nokia be more practical and efficient?

• It's good but

I must admit: the IPhone is one of the very best like no one ever was out there, but from the last (6 and 6s) the 6 isn't worth it, the SE is way better and 6s is too big and it isn't the nicest feeling while one handed use. Also that the app and music thing is not cheap. Also in my opinion the Apple Watch just isn't worth it

• Its now an awe of the past i mean

Come on be sensible HTC is now on-top of iPhone even if we ignore the fact that it has android the king of mobile OS its hardware is competent better body better camera mmm esp camera iPhone is killing us with 8 megapixels . A lot of other phone are there to just put it out of action ,i wont mention Samsung its in its own league... IPhone is for apple hedonistic people and iPhone acolytes ...Slaves to brand who are looking for something to better their poor self image and society status because us technical geeks appreciate technological innovation not induced ,subjective opinion.....Dr naz

• A waste of money.

All iphones are the same. The only little changes are the style through out the years, The glass screen breaks very easily and your paying an arm and a lag for nothing but the name. Just because everyone has does not mean I have to have one to feel special.

• iPhone Not the Absolute Best

While the iPhone isn't the best phone on the market, neither is the Samsung Galaxy S4. The Droid Maxx and HTC One should take the title of best phone on the market together. Both devices offer top of the line specs along with incredible features and capable networks for service.