Is the king candy cybug scene a little too much for kids?

Asked by: bvc
  • Don't blame me

I know, I know, you might be accusing me of being scared, and I saw it when I was 9 on an airplane going to Colorado. It was too much! I did not flip out, though, it was just creepy. FATSCISTS AND RATSCISTS FOR PRESIDENT UNHOLY ANIMALS. That is not my theme.

• Its ugly like my la teacher

Its fat like her to i cant see fiurgp p h h h hh h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h hh h h h h h h yiugy y yiuiyu i igy gyi i ygiuyiguygiuiyugyguiy gy yg yiuuyyuiyuig ygui g ygiu yiu gy gg ugiyuygiy

• Its ugly like my la teacher

• It can be very scary for little kids

The cybug scene might not be that bad for older children/adults, but for little kids it can very scary, especially if they aren't used to that type of thing. The scene wasn't all that scary for me, but my little brother got pretty darn scared when he saw that scene.

• Not particularly frightening

The king candy cybug scene in the disney movie Wreck-It-Ralph was a little alarming when I first watched It,but after a while it wasn`t so bad. I think that kids who find that scene 'scary',don`t know what a scary seen from a movie really is,cause if they wondered out of their movie comfort zone,they`ll come back cryin`.

Posted by: bvc
  • It can be very scary for little kids

• Its ugly like my la teacher

• Its ugly like my la teacher