Is the Kingdom of Jesus Christ, The Name Above Every Name a cult?

• Jesus does not need help

I just watched one of this preachers services and although I really appreciated the scriptures he used I couldn't help being grieved in my spirit how he did not give glory to Jesus Christ and God but to himself . Jesus does not need help when it comes to being the ultimate example of the son of God and all glory and honor should be given to him only. We should be pointing others to Jesus and not our own selves we can fall short only God and his son Jesus are perfect. We should be instruments of his love and mercy but we are not gods nor is any man.

• Pastor Quiboloy is God

He is a God in bed. I am 14 years old and he gives me money and teaches me to kiss and we try to have babies together. I will bear a son with him who will be a prophet. He taught me sex in his house and loves me.

• Yes it is

According to the scripture, he definitely is a false prophet. I pray that all those people that follow him would know the word and have a personal encounter with Jesus Christ, a salvation experience that would reveal them the truth of God the Father. At the end of it everyone of his followers will know that he is just a man and one day he will be before the throne of Jesus Christ and be accountable for deceiving so many into the lies of hell. SO YES HE IS A FALSE PROPHET AND HE IS LEADING A CULT.

• According to the Bible Apollo C. Quiboloy is an impostor, and therefore a cult-leader.

Jesus said, "Watch out that no one deceives you. Many will come, claiming, 'I am he', and will deceive many" (Mark 13:5). He also warned, "So if anyone tells you, 'There he is, out in the wilderness,' do not go out; or, 'Here he is, in the inner rooms,' do not believe it. For as lightning that comes from the east is visible even in the west, so will be the coming of the Son." (Mt 24:26). When Jesus comes again the whole world will know it. He is the immortal, all powerful, king of the Universe. Quibolo will live out his days and thne rot in a grave like all the other impostors who have come and again. Of course, if he's up for it, we can accelerate this moment. If Quibolo is really the Son of God, he should let us crucify him, and then let's see if he rises again. That would be the proof.

• According to the Bible Apollo C. Quiboloy is an imposter, and therefore a cult-leader.

Jesus said, “Watch out that no one deceives you. Many will come in my name, claiming, ‘I am he,’ and will deceive many" (Mark 13:5). He also warned, “So if anyone tells you, ‘There he is, out in the wilderness,’ do not go out; or, ‘Here he is, in the inner rooms,’ do not believe it. For as lightning that comes from the east is visible even in the west, so will be the coming of the Son" (Mt 24:26). When Jesus comes the whole world will know it. He is the immortal, all powerful, king of the universe. Quiboloy will leave out his days and then rot in a grave like all the other imposters who have come and gone.
    Of course, we could accelerate this moment if Quiboloy is up for the challenge. If he is really the Son of God he should let us crucify him and then let's see if he comes back to life. That would be the proof.

• It is, absolutely.

This "religion" seems to exist to further its leader's ambitions and fulfill his desires. Central to its beliefs is that its founder, a Mr. Quiboloy, is the appointed son of God, which, is a ludicrous claim with no basis whatsoever. Additionally, this group's leader has repeatedly made claims regarding elections, which have proven to be false, and false by a wide margin at that.

• It is, absolutely.

• Yes, Definetely. The leader of the group acts like many other cult leaders

I saw today a Young missionary girl and she did look like she had been "brainwashed". The way of life of the leader is totally contrary to what Jesus and the New Testament taught, and if someone just reads the new testament will see that there's nothing about some "reincarnation" of Jesus in a man on the second coming, absolutely no church father would agree to that if you look at their writings. It's crazy.

• It is too embarrassing

It is embarrassing for one to self proclaim themselves the appointed Son of God. Why does he hire all young, pretty girls who look like they have been hypnotized? I am certain they all receive food, lodging, money and more to allow them to live a better life and become puppets.

• Absolutely this man is heading a very dangerous cult!

Ive talked to many of his members by the phone numbers they give after their TV broadcast. This guy claims the is another messiah...
    (messenger) just like Jesus was called. He claims that he can raise the dead and that another book of the bible called the "fulfillment" will be written. He says" that in 2005 this is when the New Testament was fulfilled, and that God chose him to usher in the last days,
    I feel for the people that follow this wacko.

• You just choose?

Is pastor apollo is a cult and proclaim he is the appointed son of god? What do you want to call for yourself when you believe in the doctrine of jesus christ, a son of the devil? You who say's pastor apollo is a cult, what, how and have you ever truly know what is the real teaching of jesus christ? If you want to really know jesus christ, just listen to pastor apollo, and listen without prejudism, then you can say he is a cult,

• You just choose?

• You just choose?

• You just choose?

• You just choose?

• You just choose?

• Pastor Quiboloy is God

• The Kingdom of Jesus Christ is definitely not a cult nor a false teaching/prophet.

I was one of the many who has been enlightened by the teachings of Pastor Apollo C. Quiboloy. People have been judging Him by what they see on TV. Just because He is a millionaire doesn't mean that He is a false prophet. First of all, Those were the blessings coming from the Almighty Father. Second, no one ever pity Him when He was in battle with SLD for 5 years in Tamayong eating only bananas. He deserves the reward the Father has given to Him for winning that battle. But this is not the bottom point.
    He has the full authority to claim that He is the Appointed Son because He was really not just Appointed but Anointed by the Almighty Father. I hope you were enlightened. May the Father bless you.

• It is neither a cult, nor a religion, and is not trying to be a mainstream Christianity.

Many call Pastor Apollo C. Quiboloy as a cult because he claims that he is the Appointed Son and they do not wish to accept it. Some say he is taking glory from Jesus which is not right. I believe that those people should listen to his preaching more intently because he addresses those questions specifically. Many say that he has no grounds to be called the Appointed Son. The same can be said that there is no grounds for him to be a cult. Listen to the preaching and understand the message rather than focusing on simple statements that would be explained by understanding the preaching.

• You didn't know what you are saying guys.

Pastor is the appointed Son of God .. Jesus molded pastor to be like Him then as when pastor grew in maturity of knowing about the Father is, who God is... The Father Almighty our lor JESUSCHRIST appointed him to lead the people to obey the Gods Will and and to tell the people to REPENT..!!!!!