• Yes, the issue is newsworthy, but it is unfortunate that it is.

The way news has progressed, it is a surprise that people are still learning about events that are actually important and happening in the world, when so many of our TV news programs, internet news, and magazines focus on silly, irrelevant matters, or prey on the unhappiness of the successful. Their break-up is exciting to people, and many would rather hear about things like this, rather than focusing on the couple as individual, talented, athletes.

• Everything can be newsworthy

Come on, people! Don't you think it's time to stop pretending that we, based on our subjective criteria, are capable of deciding what is newsworthy and what is not. If this subject is in the news all over the country it must obey to a superior interest: the public's right to set their own information agenda.

• Kirilenko-Ovechkin Issue is Non-Issue

The world stood still the moment it learned the NHL hockey player Alexander Ovechkin and tennis star Maria Kirilenko announced they were no longer engaged. Your right, the world did not stop. It did not even notice. Focus has been, and should be, on important news events that can change our world. Events such as the downing of MH17, the ongoing combat in Gaza, and the continuing war in Syria. While I am sure the news of the break-up for Ovechkin and Kirilenko is important and life-changing, it is not for the rest of us.

• The Kirilenko-Ovechkin issue might not be newsworthy, but it certainly sells.

The Kirilenko-Ovechkin does not strike me as at all worthy of the press attention it has received. Generally, the personal lives of sports stars should not affect how we perceive them as athletes, however, people are still interested in the story. This issue is certainly not worthy of in depth coverage, however.

kateclancy418 says2017-12-05T07:30:53.623
EFFECTIVE URGENT LOVE-SPELL TO GET YOUR EX BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND BACK FAST!! Unityspelltemple@gmail.Com is certainly the best spell caster online!And his result is 100% guarantee..
Me & my boyfriend was planning to get married last month, just last week we had some argument that made him get angry on me just because of the argument, he said we will not be married again and the next day he left me and we broke up. I still loved him and I wanted him to marry me, for me to get him back i had no choice than to contacted Unityspelltemple@gmail.Com to help me and he helped me to bring my lover back to me so we can continue our plan to be married. He came back after 28 hours .
If you are here and you need your Ex back or your husband moved to another woman, do not cry anymore, contact this powerful spell caster now. Here’s his contact: Email him at: Unityspelltemple@gmail.Com ,
you can also call him or add him on Whats-app: +2348071622464 ,
you can also visit his website: https://unityspelltempe.blogspot.com .
Jessica
UK